Jason Biggs

Taking Heat for Malaysia Crash Joke

7/17/2014 10:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0717-jason-biggs-malaysia-crash-tmz-getty-01
Jason Biggs
is getting trashed for joking that he now wants to sell his Malaysia Airlines frequent flier miles ... but he's not backing down.

Biggs tweeted shortly after the crash of the 777 jetliner, "Anyone wanna buy my Malaysia Airlines frequent flier miles?"

People went nuts on Biggs, saying, among other things, "Go f**k a pie you piece of s**t.  You're such an attention seeking f**king whore," and "You'd laugh if your kids died in a plane crash?"

Biggs recoiled in anger, saying, "Truly - you losers are literally trying to find s**t to get angry about. Channel your issues elsewhere," and, "Hey, all you 'too soon' assholes - it's a f**king joke.  You don't have to think it's funny, or even be on my twitter page at all."

0717-jason-biggs-tweets-01

0717_malasian_plane_crash_scene_photos_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kobe_No_Means_No

Sum Ting Wong?

belyoe

Whoops

shantel cookies

I hope he dies by the end of this year.

PM61

Too soon.

Tarington

Malaysian airplanes are having some really, REALLY bad luck as of late given still missing Flight 370 and now the Ukraine incident today where 777 blew up or was shot down by extremists or Russia. Bad luck comes in 3(s) so I'd rethink flying with their airlines, too.

juicee_j

I think his response is great. I don't like the joke. He's right, I don't have to. And I'm not on his Twitter page. Ppl like to get their backs up for nothing that has anything to do with them.

Lauren

You know what would really piss him off? Ignoring his pathetic attempt for attention.
This guy hasn't been relevant since the first American Pie film.
You're famous for pretending to phuck a pie.
Bravo, loser.

LoveBlueUgly

just a hasbeen using another tragedy to try to reclaim his lost fame, how interesting

Peepee

One time on the internet someone tried to stick a flute up Biggs' ass on Twitter, but Harvey was using it - I think he made a D sharp.

CoconutScrimp

I hate the "Too soon..." hypocrites but I guess this is a way for Jason Biggs to be relevant.

Sheldon Siegel

Perhaps they should change the name of the airline to Jet Blu Up.

Let the hate begin.

You can either cry or laugh when humans commit these atrocities to eachother.
If I chose crying, I'd never stop. There are too many of them.

Tazz

At least have a funny joke to tweet first. This sucked and I'm angry because it wasn't funny, not the subject.

Deadpool23

People look for anything to be mad at...I bet ya the people who mad at him don't even care about the Malaysian crashes...

Mihalick

I guess you could say his attempt at humor was...shot down.

Hanna Snowdon-Sykes

If he's relevant or not or just another person who cares. The joke wasn't that funny but people don't need to get butt hurt about it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments