« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bashed For Calling Fan

'Latino Ms. Piggy'

8/4/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804-randy-orton-twitter
update_graphic_red_bar
4:10 PM PST
-- Randy just tweeted saying, "I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying..."
update-grey-gray-bar
WWE
Superstar Randy Orton teased a fan by calling her "Latino Ms. Piggy" on Twitter, blasting her picture out to millions of his followers ... and wrestling fans are now on the attack.

The woman snapped a pic with Orton Sunday afternoon in Texas and then posted it online. But Orton tweeted the same photo shortly after to his girlfriend with a pretty mean caption.

"Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Turns out there's some serious beef between the fan and Orton's girlfriend ... a few months ago the wrestler blocked her on Twitter for sending harassing messages to his girlfriend.

She also tweeted saying he was a douche when they took the photo.

Some wrestling fans were still pissed however ... for example, "I lost all respect I had for @RandyOrton after reading that last tweet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Still, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carl

If it was a random fan that would be one thing, but she sounds like a borderline stalker. I have no idea why he took a picture with her in the first place though.

RIP

She didn't deserve to be blasted online like that, he could've said "look, it's my stalker," didn't have to be a dick about it.

Ashley

why would he ever take a picture with someone he has blocked in the past for reasons? That's smart....

Clytemnestra

When you read the whole story and her history, she set herself up for abuse.

ama

Harsh

J

WAH WAH WAH. He hurt my feelings. I'm being "bullied" We have become so sensitive that even a dumb tweet can cause a stir. Grow a thick skin, and realize people have a right to say stupid things. If you are going to dish it out be prepared to take it, or shut your mouth altogether.

MJ

I don't believe Ms. Piggy is any race...she's a pig. Is he implying that Ms. Piggy is white? lol

Mike L

It wasn't him that posted it. It was his wackjob girlfriend. That woman is a horrible person. Read the dirt sheets and you'll see that she's a nut...... and she's got those crazy eyes. Woman should be committed to an insane asylum.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I thought Arnie's maid was crown Ms. Piggy Latino?

jsmith7415

He's known for being a ******* so that part I can believe

Liz

he is low rent and apparently has never looked in a mirror

TheHutt

You know tmz is hiding the truth

Big_G_Al

Who cares! She didn't complain about the comment. Maybe she considers it a compliment. Looking like Miss Piggy is not a crime , stalking someone is.

ITALIANA

He is right she does look like Ms Piggy only Ms. Piggy is cuter.

Malcolm7777

Kim is a 38 year old scrub with 3 kids and a gargoyle face and tragic hairline edges.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments