Bieber

Running For Sheriff in Wisconsin

8/5/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber SheriffBieber's running for Sheriff.

Signs are springing up all over Shawano County, Wisconsin.

Turns out ... Adam Bieber is running in an election next week. It's interesting ... Adam's creating confusion by not putting his first name on the signs. Maybe it's a way of attracting young female voters.

Adam tells us he doesn't think Justin will have any impact on his chances.

His campaign promise if elected -- more money for the K9 unit. Drug sniffing dogs ... hmmm.

Justin ... you might wanna stay away.

0804-justin-bieber-sheriff-ADAM-SUB-01

NOT ELMO

Adam Bieber is running in an election next week..............ANOTHER GIRL RUNNING

Bridget

My bro's dog bit my foot once. Got up, and my chair must have pinched her. Didn't break the skin, but felt like I put my foot in a vice. Do NOT ever be on a police dogs bad side, lol. Lord it hurt, I really thought she crushed it for a minute. Other then that, she was a great dog and good officer. RIP Spike.

As for this dude, I would think not having the first name on the signs would hurt his chances, if anything. But I agree with him, it will probably have no difference.

shakedoggy

beeber is a nyce gey

missdiva22

****ing not cool ass hoe

who-me

*******

tmzer

bieber obseesion? it's like you gooled bieber and put whatever sh*t you find on the page? come on. brakes on.

Miss jNay

What a stupid article!!

Jasmine30

The nzme Bieber is right up there with the Kardashian name. I'm sick and tired of it being slapped in our face constantly.

Zmyth

Are you so desperate to keep JB in your headlines that you run with this? STUPIDITY. It is not uncommon for candidates not to use their first names on campaign signs.

toddpugz7111

if anything, the name will COST him votes because anyone over the age of 16 is sick of hearing about him.

KM

Oh thank God, ADAM Bieber. I was actually worried there for a minute. I'm not even an American, but I wouldn't want some immature shallow prick like Justin Bieber running my city/county/whatever the hell you Americans call it

I just wanted to comment

Bieber vs Bieber

itzquiffer

This Adam guy can take his ass back to Canada, too!

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Boring....

purpleman86

Justin beiber is smart, talented and a generous person. He's going thru a phase common with young males. If he snaps out of it - he will rise as the new michael jackson...the new king of pop!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments