Justin Bieber

Thwarts Bear Attack

8/6/2014 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber Bear AttackTeenage girls come running when you play Justin Bieber music ... but bears run from it.

Igor Vorozhbitsyn told the Croatian Times he was heading to his favorite fishing location in northern Russia's Yakutia Republic ... when he was attacked by a bear.

Vorozhbitsyn was in deep trouble ... when his cell phone rang. The ringtone -- Bieber's "Baby" -- upset the animal so ... it ran away.

So what's more amazing ... a Justin Bieber song scared a bear ... or a middle-aged Russian named Igor has a "Baby" ringtone?

Dave Rachoy

Finally--a use for Bieber's "music! The bad thing about is to be really safe while hiking in bear country, you'd have to keep it playing. I'll stick to pepper spray and take my chances.

NE1

I thought TMZ had travelled 20 years into the future and snapped a pic of Bieber.

James

He would of been better off letting the bear maul him to death than to explain to people why a grown butch pot belly man has the song "Baby" as his ringtone.

Ginger

That's good to know play music while hiking

brian

Why would you even post this have y'all really ran out of stories don't get me wrong I can't stand the little punk but wow honestly who cares maybe the bear got mad because he seen a lame MAN having a Bieber ringtone

Morton Lipshitz

The bear hated the music because it hurt its ears! That is why the bear left!

des

That sounds made up

deacoa

I run too when I hear a Bieber song...to turn it off or change the channel. Can't stand the punk.

Columbo

No bigger d Bag than JB. Talentless hack

DiM

Holy Moly .....TMZ - You are officially consumed by ANYthing Bieber. GET Help!!!!!

Terri Schiavo

Is this the photo of the russian guy or a projection of what Beeber will look like in 40 years?

Theon

God damn I guess the theory is true. Humans are becoming dumber with each generation. Now even bears have surpassed us in intelligence.

whiteblack

Wonder how well it would work with Lions? He could always try singing near a pride of Lions in Africa

James420

This was out yesterday on a news site. The man said a relative changed his ringtone as a joke.

boo boo

There's so many facets of irony and humor to this....I'm not going to touch this one - it's waaaay too easy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments