« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Triple H

Ice Bucket Challenge ...

Haters Can Suck It!

8/15/2014 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081514_triple_h_interview_launchTriple H took the plunge this morning -- accepting the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, but he refused to give fans what they really want to see ... his wife getting doused.

WWE's Chief Operating Officer was outside Staples Center to join the trend sweeping the nation, and scoffed at haters who think the challenge isn't helping the cause. (Fact is, ALS donations have skyrocketed)

HHH also says he didn't challenge his wife Stephanie McMahon to do the I.B.C. because she's busy with SummerSlam on Sunday.

But that's not the only reason ... check out the video, every guy will understand.

081514_triple_h_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Luke

My problem with the ice water challenge is, it's not a challenge. If you want to donate please donate but getting a small bucket of cool water dumped on your head is nothing. When it first started you had people jumping in rivers of ice now it's just a waste of water.

ms.b

Lol. Good to see so many people supporting an good cause .

maxkrn

I first saw it a couple of weeks ago within the vape/e-cig community and I thought it was about that because not one of them mentioned ALS. People need to make sure that it's stated right at the top of any IBC video the cause and reason for doing it.

Joe

gay, like HHH

Mike L

I can see Austin possibly doing it, but the other 2, I doubt it. I don't think Hogan can even lift a bucket over his head at this point, and McMahon isn't looking to good these days and may hurt himself.

The Man They Call Louis

Go on Triple HHH...

Hammer

Is this the newest trend by celebs to divert dumb kiddies lighting themselves on fire?

Morton Lipshitz

F this roidster!

watzitooya

Yikes!

Txcoon

Whatever it takes to get the ALS donations. It is a horrible horrible disease. My dad died from ALS complications. He went from bring an athletic, very healthy active man to a shell of himself, unable to eat, drink, talk, etc. in less than 2 years. I miss him every single day.

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!!

First time this greasy, smelly homo took a bath in years

KnuckleDragger

C'mon, Levesque...nobody wants to see you in a wet t-shirt. Bring on that McMahon offspring...lemme see some wet TITTIES!

Nostradamus

Roid Nips

celtics34

He doesn't want to piss of his meal ticket

StevenB

How can they call it an 'ice bucket' challenge when I have yet to see a single bucket that actually has ice in it? For all we know the water is the temperature of a relaxing bath.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments