Charlie Sheen

Screw Ice Water …

Here’s Cold Cash!

8/18/2014 5:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

081814_tv_charlie_sheen_launch_v2

Charlie Sheen took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to a whole new level … except he substituted a bunch of stupid ice cubes for the cold hard cash he plans to donate to the ALS Foundation!

Are you watching this, other celebs? Cuz you just got called out.

tmz-on-tv-3

One

loveyou15

Good point

01void

TMZ you're beating it to death, you already posted this story a few hours ago.

Jordan

Harvey I am Calling you out How Much did you Donate?

andrea661

He rocks!!

Keisha

Charlie has always been very generous.

Honest~Gal

I have always liked the Sheen-Estevez family, Face it Charlie has always been a nut, and for the past few years he has had some bad press...but, he has always shown he's the type of guy who lives up to the saying...Go big or go home...like him, dislike him, you should give him the kudos for what he did, I admire him for taking the ice bucket challenge to a whole new level...Good for you Charlie for doing an amazing thing...it wasn't spent on drugs...alcohol...or strippers,...Now thats what I call..."WINNING!!!"I

Jason72

What a ****ing douche bag

Nikkie

Why are we recycling yet another story from earlier. Slow news day TMZ?

Jordan

Why does Charlie have to Run to TMZ every time he Donates Money? A Hooker needs Money there is Charlie Running to Mike Walters to give him a Copy of the Check. Charlie Kicks his Twin Boys out of their House, Charlie first Call is to TMZ. Charlie Kicks his two Daughters out of their House, there's Charlie Running to TMZ to Brag what he did, Charlie Has a Need to show people he is More Generous Giving Hookers 30 Thousand dollar Checks, then he is Giving money to ALS. Charlie is a Class Act Guy.

Jasmine30

I think Charlie Sheen is a punk. When is he going to start taking care of his own children instead of throwing money around like a loser? Tmz & Charlie are b-tt buddies.

big teaser

Charlie sheen is played out

tucker

I so want him to clean up his act because 85% of the time he's awesome. He's got a huge heart and I want him to be around for a while. Good job, Charlie. You rock.

jcb45

Slacktivism~ "feel-good" measures, in support of an issue or social cause, that have little or no practical effect other than to make the person doing it take satisfaction from the feeling they have contributed

holz

I love Charlie! Love how generous he is. Long-time fan of his :-)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments