EXPECTING STUDS

Famous Pregnant Men!

8/30/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

08302914_pregnant_male_celebs_launch_fvTo celebrate Labor Day weekend we've knocked up some famous men with a maternal makeover  -- so grab some ice cream and pickles and practice your pushing because Hollywood lamaze class is in session!

Jordan

Let's just Hope Little Justin Beiber is on Birth Control Pills. Just imagine a little Baby Beiber.

greeneyedjeepgirl

WTF?!? TMZ crew must be "drunk posting" tonight?? Geez......

BLUE UGLY 💩

Twisted sheit that TMZ wishes could happen, fruity men having butt babies

vanessa

Shoulda done kanye

Caligirl

Stop with this sht, pushing your twisted agenda, abomination to God!

Beatlecat1

The possibility of there bring a Justin Bieber Jr. one day is enough to send chills up and down my spine. If we think that Justin Bieber is bad, Justin Bieber Jr. will be a million times worse. The next time JB goes to jail for something, they need to sterilize him.

Truth

HARVEY'S FANTASY... NO 1 CURR. #TRUTH!!

bob

Really stupid.

Tracey

Omg my friggin god are these guys just coming out of the woodwork oh hang on knock on my door brb 😁😁😁oh back it was I guy giving birth really just saying

ria

This is sick. They are desperately trying to blur the gender lines. This transsexual agenda they been shoving down our throats for us to accept as normal. Clearly, they want to erase the female race. These female-hating gay elitists are sick. Pregnant men will never be. Not all things can be man-made. This is God's work. You lose.

weR1

Did any of the above individual consent to this? Save it don't have to shove it down our throats. Wet all know that it's impossible for a man to carry a child. I'm starting to believe and see that these homosexuals secretly despises the real women. That's sad it really is. You never replace a real queen.

NickyBeth

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy *shakes fist at the sky*!! That "play on words" was TOTALLY harvey's idea....bet he called in with that idea too. Labor day is a well-earned and legitimate holiday representing our struggling proletariats. If it WAS about child-labor, mothering, the creation and birth of our children, I would hope moms would get better treatment than on Mother's Day. That holiday is a depressing suck fest.

Blah

Wtf

Bridget

Relax people, there is no agenda, this is not some movement, it was a joke. A really gross looking, stupid, bad one, but a joke. LOOK WHAT YOU DID. You made me defend Harvey on one of his stupid posts. I hope you're happy. Tsk Tsk, lol.

But in all seriousness, even though I know it's a joke, it is bugging the hell out of me. Get it on the second page ASAP please.

PlayThatFunkyMusic

WTF is this? TMZ you have lost your (you're) touch.... (No need to be a Grammar Nazi) lol

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments