Snoop Dogg's birthday bash was dropped because it was literally too hot Friday night after a fire broke out in a club holding the event.
A source at Heat Ultra Lounge tells TMZ a decorative chandelier burst into flames around 11:30 p.m. The crowd of about 600 had to be evacuated and Snoop's party was canceled, we're told he was just about to take the stage.
We're told the blaze started after Halloween decorations on the ceiling overheated. The damage was minimal but a sprinkler system flooded the club's floor.
The party, to celebrate Snoop's upcoming 44th bday will be rescheduled.