Exclusive: Inside Brangelina's Malibu Pad

6/14/2006 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From Harvey Levin's H-Wood blog

I'm told that Brad and Angelina are partially dealing with their privacy concerns at their Malibu estate with one huge drape.

They have installed a massive drape on the outside of the house that wraps around all four bedrooms. They did not, however, have drapes installed in the living room and other common areas, leaving those portions of the house exposed to paparazzi.

My sources say the property has been heavily re-landscaped with new bushy plants so no one can see in from adjoining homes and hillsides.

The nagging problem is the Pacific Ocean. Paparazzi still have a clear shot if they brave the water in kayaks and small boats.

Finally, Brad is uncharacteristically happy with the work done on the home. Typically, when he's away during construction, he will make significant changes upon his return. No so this time. It seems the priority is the baby.

Kathie

It seems like a HUGE shame that people would pay so much money for a house with a beautiful view from all areas just to have to drape it. I wonder how the photographers sitting in the ocean to peep at peoples personal life would feel if they had to endure it for even 1 day. Is it possible that people are really forgetting these are human beings and not some twisted 24 hour show? How are the kids supposed to grow up with any kind of normal view on life when they can't even play in their back yard without ending up on the cover of a tabloid. I think there should be some kind of law in place preventing photographers from taking pictures of people on their private property.

Jay

Let's all remember that we view these sites because we like to see and read this stuff. If the pictures weren't selling to the websites and magazines, that we the public view, there would be no paparazzi.

If they want a private life, buy a ranch on 100 acres in Montana. Now that's privacy.

lisa

I think its a shame they have to go to such extremes just to have a somewhat normal life. I am afraid these people can never win. When they went to Africa to get away, everyone said they should stay away, we don't want them. Now when they do come back and try to live, just live, we say they should get used to it, this is what makes them famous. My Gawd, I feel so much for them. I think they are truly nice people that have found some soul connection and I want them to make it. Too bad there are so many others that want the opposite.

nalaska

This is so creepy, grown men and women sitting outside waiting to take a picture and sell it. There absolutely needs to be laws against this.

HEIDI E-CLARK

Any chance of the house falling IN to the water?

Of course only when all 3 children aren't home.

jolie fan

heidi e-clark wanting people to die and leave 3 orphaned children behind, makes you a very sad person. I am not sure why Aniston fans cannot separate stars lives from their own. Will Brad staying with Jen make your lives more fulfilled? If you don`t like Brad or Angie then why search for info on the web about them. I would really hate to hear how Aniston fans deal with their own pitfalls in life. Brad and jen have moved on. Aniston fans need to do the same. Jen is loving all the attention she is getting. It is one giant pity party and she loves it. She wants to be famous. That is it. She married Brad to further her career. Now she is with Vince. Only until his career fizzles. Brad and Angie have a beautiful family together. Get over it!

ann

Brad and Angelina deserve each other. Egotistical, self-servicing cheaters.

Debster

If they don't want the exposure that comes with being celebrities and making all those millions from being in movies and such? They can always get regular jobs like everybody else. I hear Home Depot is hiring.

Taraneh

I am very happy for Brangelina and would fully support a law to protect them and other "A" list stars from paparazzi taking any pictures when they are at home. They deserve to have their privacy and raise their children without fearing the pushy photographers.

Why isn't anyone doing anything about this?

Pam

If they just didn't care and let photograhers photo away, it would die down in a matter of days, but, obviously, they want to attract cameras. Nice going on attracking publicity, USE YOUR CHILDREN WELL!

SHOCKER

MAYBE IF THE PHOTOGRAPHERS OFFERED TO PAY THEM EVERYTIME THEY TOOK A PICTURE OF THE NEW BABY, THEY COULD TAKE DOWN THE CURTAIN AND GO ON WITH THEIR LIVES.

duran36@sbcglobal.net

WELL FIRST OF ALL TO JOLIE FAN, YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO CRITISIZE JEN BECAUSE NOONE WAS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HER. I THINK BRAD WAS AN ASS FOR DOING WHAT HE DID TO JEN, BUT HEY THEY ALL MOVED ON AND SO SHOULD WE. I FEEL BAD FOR THEM BECAUSE I WOULDN'T LIKE TO BE HUNTED AT MY OWN HOUSE BUT THAT IS PART OF A STARS LIFE AND THEY HAVE TO GET USED TO IT. NOW, HEIDI, I DON'T CARE WHO'S FAN YOU ARE, YOU ARE JUST FUDGING MEAN. I DON'T LOVE BRAD AND ANGIE BUT I DON'T DON'T HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM EITHER BUT I WOULD NEVER WISH DEATH TO ANYONE NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY, ESPECIALLY WITH THREE BABYS. BY THE WAY I LOVE MADDOX HE IS SO DAMN ADORABLE.

+holly

This is so so sad, and it should be illegal. Stars public lives are open to the paparazi, that is the price of being famous, but that is PUBLIC life... ie: shopping, clubs,etc.... This is a persons home, their family, their privacy. Just because someone can and is willing to float in the ocean, rent a helicopter, or climb a tree to watch and photograph someone else, doesnt mean its morally acceptable. The sad thing is we are all voicing our opinions on this obscure, unimportant site instead of saying it to someone who can change it... shame on us.

renee

They could of simply put curtains on the inside pf the hole house, how difficult is that.

aniston team

If they didn't want the publicity then they should have stayed in Africa where the cameras couldn't get them. And as for those wishing for a happily ever after, since when does Angie ever settle down? Kids or not she's always on the go and soon she will find another sucker to fall for! She's nothing but a homewrecker and Jen should sue Brad for adultry!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments