Christopher Titus Files for Divorce

6/22/2006 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christopher TItusChristopher Titus, former star of the Fox show, "Titus," has filed for divorce from his wife of 15 years, citing irreconcilable differences.

Titus and his wife, Erin, were married in 1991 and have two kids; Kennie, 4, and Jett, 2. Christopher is seeking legal and physical custody of the kids.

"Titus" aired on Fox from 2000 - 2002.

Click to see the court documents.

Emily

I never saw it coming. My older brother and I are huge Titus fans and we thought o Titus & Erin would never get divorced. Maybe it's for the best.

Terry Rodgers

ha ha hahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ha hahahaha! lol. HaHaHa....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! Ha hahahahah....lol ha ha hahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ha hahahaha! lol. HaHaHa....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! Ha hahahahah....lol. HA! HA! HA! -
NowThat's Funny!

Arnel

Everybody is getting a divorce, what else is new? Never get married.

crystal

crazy and they have been together for a long time they seemed happy. guess u never know

Jen

That's right never get married! Just live in sin.....Chris looking for a roommate!?!?!

Jai

Don't know why this is such a big deal. If they have irreconcilable differences it was gonna happen soon anyways. It's just a part of life, marriage=divorce(sometimes).

Poohhel

Why does anyone care? Like it doesn't happen every day. I have been married three times and divorced twice...and I didn't see my name and pics posted all over the web, tv, and mags.

Daniel Carlos de Oliveira

Hei titu, tell me about the cars, give to me .........

brenda

nice looking guy, comedian style is amusing .....probably a prick

Land Shark

I got news for the fabulous couples in Hollywood: some differences are not reconcilable. If the marriage is worth it, you focus on the things that you love about each other. Everyone has 'differences'.
As a couple, if you still want the same things at the end of the day, then you try again tomorrow. Geez!

dhowe

I am so sorry to hear this news. It seemed like they had worked through so much and to have it end like this breaks my heart. I've always been a big fan of Chris Titus. I hope they reconcile but, if they don't, hopefully they'll each find happiness on their own. I guess this will give Chris some new material to work with, eh?

Kathy

I am so very sorry to hear of this news!! My Husband and I have been together for over 30 years, and married for 20 of them.....changes and differences in a relationship are to be expected, and overcome by the LOVE that 2 people hold in regard to one another, especially when a long history exists between them! I sincerely hope and pray that this is just a stumble, and NOT a final FALL......not just for the sake of the children, but for the sake of LOVE!!

ToontownJuggalo

It's truly sad to see things like this happen. I guess it proves that television seldom reflects real life.

Mark

This is sad news indeed. What's wrong with the world today? Nobody can keep their marriages together anymore. I personally think people are too lazy when it comes to fixing problems. What has changed since our grandparents generation? Why were their marriages so successful and ours aren't?

Mark

And Christopher Titus is a very nice guy, not a prick. I saw two of his stand up acts and met him each time after the show. He talked to me, shook my hand, posed with me for a picture and signed my Titus dvds!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments