Lindsay Lohan Wants Her Privacy (wink, wink)

6/30/2006 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The fact that Lindsay Lohan loves attention is no surprise.  But, for her birthday she's asking for a little privacy...well, not really. In this month's Harper's Bazaar Linds talks about wanting to get away from it all, including the paparazzi.  She says:

"I'm going to go away, out of the country. Do something fun and different.  They won't find me. No one can get a picture of you on Turks and Caicos."

Sounds like a challenge to me!  So, let's get this straight...L-Lo wants to be left alone on her birthday yet announces to the world that she'll be in the Caribbean that day? Hmmm....that's kind of like crying to Matt Lauer about privacy concerns for your family and then just a few weeks later showing off your pregnant naked self in one of the biggest mags in the world.

Have fun Linds, can't wait to see the bikini pics.

COMMENTS

meg

bwahahahaha... gotta love it.

Laura S

I hate celebrities that moan about needing their privacy. I'm sorry but when you make millions and are in the public eye, you are going to get your privacy invaded. So quit whining.

footballisus

wow I wish I was there with you its some of the best diving in the world there mabe me and you could hook up and go scuba diving there somtime that would be nice

Roger

Leave her alone she needs here rest with all her abilites its a wander she has not fell out yet! But with her new squesse she work things out .....not to be trimming bread a maids job and to be used in such ah maner........

N

i like L LO i think that she is pretty, but she needs to put on a little weight. i think the next time she sees paris she needs to slap the sh*t out of her.

beth

i think linsay was cute when she was younger and now she wants to be treated like an adult but yet still acts like a child...you cant have it both ways linds.....

caitlin

wait a minute...lindsay is pregnant?

Rachel

Hey, why doesnt everyone stop and think for just one minute(and it might be hard for you to do), but stop and think WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT LINDSAY LOHAN? Trust me when i say that you wont come up with an answer. She is uneducated, pointless, whiney, and claims to not care what people say but has to publish a nude book to prove that she isnt a child. SO SAD. Oh yea, dont forget to pray for her and her oh so unprivate life while thousands of starving children die each day in third-world coutries. You are all just dumb americans. No wonder they all hate us.