I Just GOTTA KNOW! -- Pamela Anderson, Laguna Beach and Steven Tyler

7/4/2006 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We asked readers what they JUST GOTTA KNOW ... and went looking for the scoop. What's this "Baywatch" babe doing this time to get her point across? Where have all the "Laguna Beach" kids gone? And how has Steven Tyler of Aerosmith been since his surgery?

I Just GOTTA KNOW!

Check out the answers to your burning questions!

Is there something you JUST GOTTA KNOW?? Submit your question here!

Krissy

Kristin is fugly. I don't get the hype surrounding her?

susie

after seeing the home movies on pam and tommy i was just thinking that gosh she sure has to miss that guy. he has awesome body parts. wow

JG3

Tommy is half the size of me Susie....no kidding
What is all the fuss about? Mediocre at best...

thobora

You do understand that Susie is NOT talking about Tommy's height don't you JG3? If Tommy is still half your size, I'd like to meet you!LOL

The Queen

I agree with Krissy. Kristin is famous for what exactly? Having a lot of money and prancing around being a BIA? Takes talent......
Kirstin and Paris Hilton should buy a penthouse on Fifth Avenue with nothing but mirrors and a home highlighting kit.

Chaz

How did Pam Anderson get hepatitis c?

Jill

She say'sgot it from a tatoo needle that she shared withTommy Lee. Which he deny's having hep c. So your guess is good as mine..

Pat

I have been a MAJOR fan of Aerosmith (Steven T especially) for more years than I care to admit (I'm getting old and certainly don't want to think of them getting old too). I am so thankful that he is back at it again! When I first heard that their concerts were being canceled I was worried they wouldn't be touring anymore. So glad to hear that all is well. I do wish though that they didn't keep it so hush-hush as to what specifically was wrong with him. I have saw them 5 - 6 times now and they do put on one hell of a show. I just wish I were up to seeing them again ... :(

Jon

I read that Steven Tyler's problem was a burst blood vessel in one of his vocal cords. Yeah, I saw the Boston Pops show on TV and he sounds just F.I.N.E., thank goodness.

RogerWaugh

He is back and what was wrong the head choppers at CBS need to check there employees green cards as the federal Marshalls are gone wild for a complete investgation.How CBS makes there money and possible tax invasion charges as part of a RICO charge!

Mike

Tommy ain't all that. Not bad, but I'd beat him in a swordfight! I would love to prove it with Pam!

English interpreter

Does anyone really ever pass high school english anymore. Their is not there anything. And Income Tax invasion would come from outer space....now evasion could mean trying not to pay. Get an education.

LD

I was thrilled to see Steven and Joe on the July 4th TV celebration. I have been an avid Aerosmith fan for many years. What's the deal with "Steven is back." I hadn't heard there was anything wrong with him. I was searching the net last night and saw they were going to be touring this year. Is there anyone out there - that really knows what's going on. Good luck to Pam and Tommy, but my #1 fan is Steven!!

LD

You go #13, I love correct english, also.

LD

Is there anyone out there., just not if you can see me - is there anyone at all... I'm also a huge Pink Floyd Fan.

But, what I really want to know is what's up with Steven, Joe and Aerosmith????

YOU GO #9!!