Jen and Vince's

Non-Engagement

7/5/2006 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Did the romance of Paris sweep Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston into a secret engagement while they were there together last month?

Well, if you believe Life & Style magazine, Vaughniston isn't just engaged, they're getting married "sooner rather than later," according to a story posted on the Internet Movie Database.

But Aniston's rep Stephen Huvane quickly quashed any speculation today to TMZ, saying that the rumors were not true.

According to the Life & Style account, the down-on-one-knee engagement happened while the couple were in Paris promoting "The Break-Up." "Friends" quoted by the magazine claim that Aniston even invited her former mother-in-law, Jane Pitt, to the wedding, that Vaughn has gone on The Zone diet in preparation, and that Courteney Cox will be the matron of honor.

Bet

Jen has made some great movies and it's harsh to say she's old and desperate! Bard's and idiot and Jen got her fame from STARRING in a #1 ranked TV show for 10 years--NOT because she married the idiot who left her for the slut!

Keek

I really don't think that they make a good couple. but... If there Happy I wish them all the best wishes in the world atleast she doesn't have to worry about him cheating because she knows he could never get any better..

Tom

Forget Jen and Vince, I mean she`s hot but give me Jessica, I`ll make a real woman out of her, and those DD`s

Carleen Dorey

I have never seen Jen look and act happier not only that she isn't being pushed aside for obnoxious Brad. I wish her all ththa best in whatever she does and she fully deserves happiness. As for Brad I hope he gets what he deserves and that is no good.
gGood Luck and Best of Everything to Jennifer

monika

I would rather hear about Jen then Brad beacause I think it a shame how he was almost in the sack with angie before he left her but all men are alike even if the do have alot of money they dont think with the right head!

Maryann

Brad is a pathetic week willed man and Angie is a whore. Wait till she does another movie Brad.

Shelby

Hunter, you are on target! Bob you sound like the loser. Sad for you that you haven't discovered what makes true happiness. If you call Angelina an upgrade from Jen, it only proves your standing on shaky moral ground. I wish Jennifer all the luck in the world and believe she is the one that upgraded!!!!

annette houser

I like Jennifer and Vince. Who are any of us to judge anyone. Things usually do work out for the best. The road there can be hard but Jen looks happy. Hey, who
would'nt be hurt by the way Brad and Angelina decieved her. She has probably become much stronger. Why is everyone so jealous of celebrities and seems to
like for bad things to happen to them. Good luck to all four of them.

terry avalos

"laughter heals the bones and sorrow dries them"...straight from the bible

Lorraine

I think they are very cute together!!!!!!! I think Jen, has way more class than Angelina any day.............

Vera

WTG Hunter (comment #12) Your remarks are right on ~ Love your comparison of the Benz and Civic...LOL!!
Stars are people too...Jen has had a knife in the back and been a very class lady about it.....she deserves a chance to be happy with a really nice guy who has a sense of humor to boot

heidabelle in chicago

Jen just got sick of getting inhaled by Brad's enormous nostrils.
Go Vince! He's a North burbs/ Chicago man...but go to a SOX game for pete's sake!

ANNETTE

WHY DOESN'T JEN GET A NOSE JOB?!! SHE LOOKS MANLY IN ALOT OF HER PHOTOS...I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER....THEY ARE A VERY BORING COUPLE....REBOUND RELATIONSHIPS NEVER WORK!! BREATHE JEN!! JENNIFER YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GRIEVED YET OVER LOSING YOUR MARRIAGE...TAKE SOME PERSONAL TIME!! LOOK OUTSIDE HOLLYWOOD!! NICOLE...NOW SHE HAS GOT A CATCH!! TOM IS SUCH A LOSER!!!

karen

jenn is so better off,,,
and brad looks awful lately,,let him stay with that ugly angelina, jenn is soo much prettier and sexier and has soooo much class,,
and vince is pretty hot.
i wish them well, and i hope brad gets his one day

Angelyn

My brother works in California and he met Jen & Brad when they were dating. He says Jennifer was extremely nice and down to earth. While they struck up a conversation Brad walked off very standoffish without saying a word. I think her and Vince are better suited and will have better careers & popularity. I would not be surprised to hear Brad & Angelina buy Michael Jackson's old house...what is it called Never Land...the reputation of these two seems to get stranger by the day.