Jen and Vince's

Non-Engagement

7/5/2006 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Did the romance of Paris sweep Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston into a secret engagement while they were there together last month?

Well, if you believe Life & Style magazine, Vaughniston isn't just engaged, they're getting married "sooner rather than later," according to a story posted on the Internet Movie Database.

But Aniston's rep Stephen Huvane quickly quashed any speculation today to TMZ, saying that the rumors were not true.

According to the Life & Style account, the down-on-one-knee engagement happened while the couple were in Paris promoting "The Break-Up." "Friends" quoted by the magazine claim that Aniston even invited her former mother-in-law, Jane Pitt, to the wedding, that Vaughn has gone on The Zone diet in preparation, and that Courteney Cox will be the matron of honor.

2J

You people scare me that you can become so angry about people you don't even know. Learn to be happy for others, read rags for entertainment value or non-value, and learn to let go of all that anger. If you can't control it, try getting rid of the aggravator, which in this case seems to be celebrity gossip.

Trcey

I like Jen, The ones I am sick of is Brad and Ange!!

Pat

I hate that home wreaker that Brad is going with, Jen, did not lose much. I wish her all the happiness in the world. I think she is so much prettier then Angelina, hate those huge lips of hers. I am so sick of seeing and hearing about her and Brad I could just puke. I do hope Jen finds love, I miss friends so much, the whole cast was just great, there will never be a show that good and entertaining again. Who ever Jen marries I hope she has true happiness, she is just the greatest.

Donnamarie

Its all the same !! Like Nick and Jessica. He wants kids and her career is more important. Now she cries and Nick went on. We allllllllll know for a fact that Brad Pitt wanted kids and she never did. She was tooooooooooo busy with doing " Friends". Same with Tom Cruise and Nicole. He wanted a kid sooooooooo bad and she wanted to kepp her trim figure.
Many men today are embracing having kids and I say " Thumbs up" !! They have my vote. Many women are into being popular and hitting the red carpet. Men are changing and so are the roles today. While many women being pretty, getting face lifts and tummy tucks is so much important than having a family. I love the idea that men are wanting kids and putting their family life a number one priority. I myself foster many kids after my kids grew and are in their 30/s. Family for me and helping kids is my priority and will always support a man who dreams of wanting children So Jennifer Aniston............. you got what you deserved also. Life goes on and when a man finds a woman wanting his same needs to having a family...................... thumbs up !!!!!!!

PAULA

I WISH THEM THE BEST. I PERSONALLY THINK SHE HAS STYLE AND CLASS, VINCE IS A CUTIE. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT MUCH OF BRAD PITT! AND HIS LOWER CLASS "HO" OF A BABY MOMMA, THAT'S ANOTHER STORY. LETS SEE KISSING HER BROTHER THE WAY SHE DID THE WAY SHE ACTED WITH BILLY BOB, OK WHATEVER SHE'S MOVED PAST THAT MAYBE SHE'S TRYING TO CLASS HERSELF UP BUT SHE'LL NEVER BE ON JENNIFER ANISTON'S LEAGUE! I THINK JENN SHOULD FOLLOW HER HEART, VINCE SEEMS TO BE A GREAT MAN WHO WOULD TREAT HER RIGHT, AND FRANKLEY ISN'T THAT ALL THAT MATTERS IN LIFE....... BEST OF LUCK YOU'RE BOTH BEAUTIFUL.

Lisa

If they get married, it won't last. There comes a time in a marriage when the subject of starting a family come up. Jen is unagble to have children, that's why Brad looked else where. Vince will eventually want kids and he too, will look some place else. Jen is doomed.

Lisa

Vince is gay. There is NO way this is true.

Angelyn

Karen I agree with you....Jen has alot of class, she handled the whole ordeal with dignity. I do remember when the rumors where flying about an affair between Brad & Angelina, Angelina told the press that she would never cheat with a married man because that is what her father did to her mother. OOPS should have used birth control before you opened your mouth to tell a lie.

gg

Hmmm..."Scott from Modesto who likes to fish", post # 3...sounds like another Scott from Modesto who liked to fish (in the SF Bay) and whose first marriage didn't work out because HE KILLED HER!!!

Hle

Jennifer A. deserves to be happy, I wish her all the best.

Kyra

what do you mean upgraded? Brad Pitt downgraded not upgraded he left a beautiful woman for a woman yes she is beautiful but anyone who kisses her own brother like her boyfriend is a freak she uses brad to lug her babies around talk about pathetic. I honestly loved Brad and Jen they were the perfect couple and was shocked that they broke up. But what can you say he found a person who is a homewrecker. Any woman who knowingly sleeps with a married man is nothing but trash no matter how much money she makes...... That is just my opinion.. As for Jenn and Vince I think that they need to be left alone and let them see if this will work or not....

cat

first of all jen is a whinny bitch. she will never be as classy as angelina. second of all vince is a drunken looser. third of all who cares who she marries as long as she gets a life. fourth of all i dont think any man would last long with self centered jen. and fifth i think brad and angelina are awsome i am glad they found someone that compliments each other. and as for jen and vince really look at the pictures of them together they dont look happy at all.

karen

Brad and Jens relationship wasnt going to work out..too much hype in there business.. I'm glad that Vince and Jen are at least "going together".. you never know what will happen in a relationship either in the "Normal World" or the "Hollywood World".. People judge stars by there looks and in the end what do you have left?? Whats in your HEART!!! Vince is a great guy and Jen deserves happiness just like you and me!!!

Teresa

Well, personally, I think Jen got the best end of the deal...give me Vince Vaughn over Brad Pitt ANY DAY! I've always thought that Brad Pitt looks like a monkey! Vince is classic tall, dark & handsome...and funny as hell! I hope they do get married, and soon, and live happily ever after!

Patty

Bob, I have news for you, Angelina Jolie is hardly an upgrade. Let's look a bit at her past.....slobbering PDA's with Billy Bob, sharing blood vials, discussing publicly how hot her sex life is, 2 marriages, lesbian lovers, making out with her BROTHER on camera, dissing her father when he tries to make ammends, stealing a married man, to name a few. No, this is certainly NOT an upgrade. Jennifer Aniston has class, and most men want that in the long run. Not to mention , Jen is beautiful, nice, and sexy. Lucky for her loser Brad is not in her life anymore. He let his penis control him, and make him walk aw3ay from a class act.
Also, how any of you people can say she's trying to hang on to Brad, who, by the way has lost his looks, is laughable. The freaking media have made it impossible to break loose of the past. She's got a good man. A handsome man, to boot! Let's hope she'll continue to have a happy life.