Jen and Vince's

Non-Engagement

7/5/2006 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Did the romance of Paris sweep Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston into a secret engagement while they were there together last month?

Well, if you believe Life & Style magazine, Vaughniston isn't just engaged, they're getting married "sooner rather than later," according to a story posted on the Internet Movie Database.

But Aniston's rep Stephen Huvane quickly quashed any speculation today to TMZ, saying that the rumors were not true.

According to the Life & Style account, the down-on-one-knee engagement happened while the couple were in Paris promoting "The Break-Up." "Friends" quoted by the magazine claim that Aniston even invited her former mother-in-law, Jane Pitt, to the wedding, that Vaughn has gone on The Zone diet in preparation, and that Courteney Cox will be the matron of honor.

Mary Arreola

Vince has the rugged look woman like. Forget the prissy Pitt look. Go for it Jen.

Debbie

I feel for all famous people...they entertain us for a living and Do we all have nothing better to do than analize their life??? Careful who you judge lest you be judged yourself!!!! Leave them all alone!!!! Who Cares!!!!!

Brit Fan

Why is it that we as the public think we know more than the stars about thier own lives????? If Ms. Anniston and Vince are happy and in love, why should it matter what he looks like or how much money he makes, let them be happy. Brad and Ms. Jolie are happy and his Ex deserves no less. We should be happy for them as human beings and not just jealous of them. I will pray for them all and I hope they have all found the love and happiness they deserve as people. PS Leave them alone and especially Ms Jolie's babies, she has a right to not have to be scared for them. God Bless you all:)

Diane

who cares about any of their personal lives? do you think they would care about our personal lives enough to actually write about it???? Nah, I doubt it.....Let them be.....we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.....they are just people....

Keith

It's Hollywood for crap's sake....You KNOW it's NOT gonna last.. These people get caught up in whirlwind romances then BOOM....get married and have their careers thrust into the spotlight... It's all publicity...Always has been with Hollywood and the rich.. First we had Brangelina, so now I guess the fish wrap magazines will come up with a cutesy name for these two now, say like...... Vinnifer, Vaughniston or Anivince...

Oh, I just copyrighted these 3 terms..... so, you saw it here first!!

Rhonda

I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK SHE NEEDS A MAN IN HER LIFE RIGHT NOW TO MAKE HER COMPLETE, BRAD AND THE BIMBO DID HER WRONG, I HOPE SHE GOES OUT AND HAVES SOME FUN FIRST.....THEN SHE CAN SETTLE FOR VINCE, SHE DESERVES MORE THAN HIM.....BUT IF HES HER CHOICE, GOOD LUCK

Lynne

Bob, what a jerk you are. Hunter, almost anyone in Brads shoes would have done the same. If the position had been reversed, and Jennifer had done a hot movie with someone like George Clooney, it could have been her that strayed. What about that, they are human too.

Vince Vaugn is an attractive guy -- everyone has their own idea of what is beautiful. Judge not!

dru perkins

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR JEN AND VINCE IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE , SHE IS SUPER HOT AND SEXY AND SOO WHAT IF HE ISNT THE GREATEST CATCH, AT LEAST HE IS ALOT OF FUN AND HAS GREAT CHARISMA.
JUST WISH I WAS THE LUCKY JOKER!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!

Amy

Honestly, I think Vince Vaughn is very hot. My boyfriend of 8 years is a Brad Pitt look alike. We hear it everywhere we go. I love him, but not because he looks like Pitt. Jen is lucky to have found Vince and move one with her life.

someone

It still amazes me that the AJ fans seem to know so much about Brad and Jens relationship #68..Lisa...how could you possibly know that Jen Could not have kids,,is that your expert opinion, are you her ob/gyn? I wish they would publish more BAMZS pics, so the JA haters would take a hike...Jolie-ho will dump Brad, and then all the haters will fade into the woodwork and thank goodness we won't have to hear them spew hatred towards Jen, how can these people say she looks like a man? Pleeeese, find something else to lie about...GO JEN AND VINCE

Brenda

I think Jen is beautiful and unpretentious.No matter who she chooses to be with she deserves to be happy.I admire her for moving on with her life it`s not an easy thing to do when you have been publicly humiliated .And she`s in front of all of us .Not just a small group of friends.YOU GO JEN

Tanya

Bob if you think Brad upgraded by going from Jen to that trashy Angelina then you are the loser. I never thought Brad was sexy or cute and Angelina is not either. Brad also showed that he has no class by cheating on his wife and getting another woman pregnant. And we all know that Angelina has no class...does anyone remember her lip locking days with her brother on the red carpet? Yuck!!!!

pam

i don't agree that jen wants to be forever attached to brad. if anything i am sure this whole nightmare would just go away. it is bad enough to have a marriage crumble without it happening for all the world to see. and as for new mate choices, at least she did not have one lined up waiting in the wings..and seems to have chosen a down to earth real type person...not whipped by a blood vial wearing, self mutilating, now mother to all earth's children. and as for vince being a beard, i believe it is angie who has the semi ex girlfriend...not vince with a in the closet gay lover.

Rhona

You know, this whole business with bashing Brad and Angie and then insulting Jen for her new man, Vince.. I think it's totally ridiculous.. All of it.. Men do what Brad did every day of the week. They leave their wives for someone who they think will make them happier.. and yes, who really knows what kind of a relationship Brad and Jen had.. Were any of us there? Did we really know? Of course, it looks harsh to US when Brad left Jen for Angie, but I have a feeling this was brewing for quite some time.. Nothing JUST HAPPENS.. I'm sure Jen was somewhat prepared for Brad's departure.. I wish them both luck, but in my opinion.. Brad won't stay with Angie either.. OR.. she'll dump him.. Personally.. I don't think he's that HOT!! :) :) :).. Looks-wise or personality-wise..

ERNEST R. PILKINTON

I THINK JEN GOT IT GOING FOR HER.
BRAD IS CRAZY TO GIVE HER UP OR JOLIE.
JEN GOT THE LOOKS.