L'Oreal's Worst Nightmare

7/10/2006 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria without make-up. Yikes!

The "Desperate Housewives" star hit the town sans foundation Sunday in Hollywood with pal Mario Lopez, Apparently, on this night, Eva went au natural.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lisa

I told you she's overated. She's looks boring all dolled up. And scary without make-up!

Lianna

yikes! she looks terrible.

Anna

TMZ you guys are f***ing ridcioiusly....

Half the woman in the world dont look as good as her with make up on!!!

I bet all the people at TMZ

are ugly fat bald loosers

get a life

why not post something
we will actually care about
like another picture of Paris Hilton

haha

the wise old owl

What's wrong with that ? She looks fine to me. I'm not shrieking away in horror !

Hello? We don't go out shopping or to the post office dressed like we are going to a photo shoot. Those advertsers pay a lot of people to make those celebrities look REALLY REALLY GOOD at a L'oreal commercial. Any idiot knows that air-brushing, lighting , make-up artists and hair stylists are what contributes to finial result. She looks fine. Just like you would expect without all the special effects.

jewel_girl

I think this is what the general public has to remember specifically girls, without the makeup, without the hair extensions, without the stylists, stars are just people like the rest of us. I don' think she looks horrible but you can see the difference it makes. Power to her for venturing out in public like that.

john

A weoman with a cake load face of makeup is a turn off anyway. I think she looks nice, a totally different look for sure , but she can eat crackers in my bed anytime

shala

I think it's good advertisement for l'oreal...a before and after

Jenn

haha, she totally has a mustache!!! she really needs a lip waxing.

Annnie

Wow she looks normal. I have seen much prettier women all natural though. It's a good thing there's makeup in Hollywood, because I bet the majority of stars look pretty rough. Sort of looks like she has a mustache.

cari

look at her perfect bone structure and flawless skin... I think she looks adorable. not as glamorous and vavavavoom as usual but definitely naturally beautiful.

Annnie

I feel sorry for Tony Parker waking up next to her. Loreal needs to fire her.

Kristin

I think she looks pretty. I don't see many imperfections. People are just really really mean!

S

Ladies, remember to put on some make-up whenever you leave your homes because you never know who you'll run into, whether you like them or not, because they'll talk about you afterwards....just like now.

Marc

You have to be fucking kidding me, right?. Some stupid celebrity isn't wearing make-up and it's in the news. Serious, get a life everyone.

gwynne

Leave her alone! She looks fine! Jezzaloo!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments