L'Oreal's Worst Nightmare

7/10/2006 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria without make-up. Yikes!

The "Desperate Housewives" star hit the town sans foundation Sunday in Hollywood with pal Mario Lopez, Apparently, on this night, Eva went au natural.

Gracie

I agree with Linda Goldman (#53), Eva cannot act. Jennifer Esposito would be better for Loreal ads, except she is not a Latina, she is Italian.

SB

First of all this issue is blowing things out of proportion. Second of all, this is the opposite of Loreal's worse nightmare, at least for any people that are so insecure that the idea of going anywhere without makeup is a nightmare. Loreal surely will exploit this shallow overreaction, (think before and after pictures for example). Eva has obviously figured out how to keep her sanity and be a joyful person while being photographed randomly at any given time by the scumbag human beings that make a living at intruding on a persons personal space and not only not caring how it makes the person feels but hoping to catch a picture of them when they are most vulnerable, for profit. Eva even without makeup(by the way she is also 30yrs old), still looks beutiful.

Sarah

It's good for the rest of us to be able to see that actresses are not all natural beauties. This is what makeup can do for us. :)

jessica

TMZ--- You suck. LIke women don;t feel bad enough. Maybe you are jealous that she still is beautiful and you still can't get laid.

HeatRock

No doubt, she does look much less glamorous without the make-up. (I'm taking the nice, high-road, here ppl)
I just think that this is a great ad for L'Oreal. Look at what their product can do for you!

"If you look tired, worn out, washed out and fuzzy, slap on the L'Oreal make-up and voila! You're worth it!"

jjbee

without her makeup she could easily be mistaken for the cleaning lady at motel 6...

Isabel

Are you guys kidding me? She is a beautiful woman, with or without makeup. True enough it does make her look different, but makeup only makes her look even more beautiful.

Marie

I am shocked she is proof that with some people makeup and clothes make the person.
SHE IS NOT A NATURAL BEAUTY by no means WOW.
Some women look good au natural wow she has me shocked she is homely without makeup but what a beauty she is with it.
Loreal and a good makeup artist.
Angelina Jolie is beautiful naturally, Jennifer anniston still looks cute,
Jennifer lopex doesn't look bad natural either does Beyonce But this does say she has a great make-up artist and camera man even Terrie Hatcher looks better natural I am shocked

Mari

I think she looks Eva looks very pretty. She looks like my sister when she was younger. Makeup is only what you wear outside, it doesn't define who you are inside.

Jessica

All you jealous freaks out there putting her down for how she looks need to get a life!! I'll bet my entire paycheck on the fact that all you people calling her ugly would not even merit a second look on the street. Your comments are,in part, why young women today have such a skewed perception of beauty. Give Eva a break. I'm sure she gets tired of having to cake on the make-up everytime she leaves the house.

Tazz Devil

OH MY GOD!!!! that's what Eva Longoria looks like without makeup?! I'm 45 and my skin looks way better than hers. Wow, it is true that "makeup works wonders." What's up with the stache? Looks like hair removal treatment gone wrong. Wow Eva, don't go out without your makeup honey, you really need it!

Brianne

IS THAT A MUSTACHE I SEE THERE? OR JUST SOME DISCOLORATION FROM WAXING THERE ALOT?

AND ANNA (first post), YOU SOUND SO BITTER.

Joanna

Are you SERIOUS?? No one wakes up gorgeous and I think she looks pretty damn good without her makeup compared to a lot of girls!!

Soozie Smith

I would like to see "before" and "after" pictures side by side!

Brianne

I don't know about tony Parker, but if I were Eva, I would keep my makeup on 24 HOURS and not let Tony see that. Maybe she's just tired or jet lagged or something in the photo. drunk?
she must've been drunk to go out like that.
And did she lighten her eyebrows?