The TomKat/Suri Conspiracy Timeline

7/12/2006 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 86 days since the birth of Suri Cruise -- and about a split-second since the latest conspiracy theory about Hollywood's most elusive baby.

New rumors surface by the hour -- that Tom and Katie are holding out for a better magazine photo deal, that Scientology is involved in the mystery, that Suri doesn't even exist!

So what has fueled the rumors? TMZ has created a timeline that may explain why Suri is becoming a national obsession.

Take a look at these pictures. On March 25, Katie, who was eight months pregnant at the time, looked ginormous. But then, on April 5, 13 days before she gave birth, Katie seemed to shrink.

And there's more.

We have video of Katie shopping at Barney's in Beverly Hills just days before her delivery. Katie spent hours inside on a wild shopping spree, and there's buzz that one of the items she purchased was a pair of size 26 Chip and Pepper jeans (which translate to a size 2) -- a bit odd for someone who had a long way to go to regain her figure.

And, of course, there was the never-ending public appearances by TomKat. The paparazzi followed them continent by continent, as the couple was bursting with joy over their impending arrival. But everything changed on April 18, with the birth of Suri.

These are the only images we could find of Katie post-pregnancy. And, of course, zilch on Suri.

And, as TMZ first reported, there are items of curiosity on Suri's birth certificate.

So you ask, why the conspiracy theories? As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Lynne

You know, I've read everyone else's comments as I too have become "somewhat" obsessed with this whole situation concerning baby Suri. What a shame it is that Katie Holmes COULD be enduring something that she never expected in a million years. HOWEVER, I have looked endlessly at the "side-by-side" pictures of "Katie" walking. I may be WAY OFF, but if you look very closely at those pictures one has to wonder if that FIRST picture of her in the "white sweater" is actually Katie Holmes. If you'll remember, one magazine published a pic months back that showed a Scientology female with Katie with a caption that even said, "Look alike Katie?" The Scientology female who was "to be with Katie" at almost all times looked IDENTICAL to Katie (almost literally an identical twin). I am looking at the way the hands are hidden in the arms of the white sweater in that pic and the way the "supposed" Katie is hanging her head down. Also, look at her body features as compared to the second pictures...there are a LOT of discrepancies if you look closely - the shape of her legs (thighs mainly) and then the positioning (for lack of a better word) of her bottom (look at her in the sweatpants with the white sweater and then a FEW days later in the jeans). Is that actually Katie in that first picture with the white sweater on, covering her hands up and holding her head down whereas in the second pic she is looking up, not nearly showing her pregnancy as much (I agree with the other nurse that the baby could have dropped at that point though). Is it possible that the woman in the first pic IS in fact the "Scientology woman" that was reported to be at Katie's side at all times?? Oh, how I wish this saga would end and IF it is an attempt by Cruise to make more money for pictures, don't you see what a good job he's doing of stirring up everyone when (as one other person posted) there are SO many other major situations happening at this time in our lives (such as our SOLDIERS)??? When will this end?????

nat

There is a medical term called "lightening" that happens a couple weeks before birth, where the baby sits lower in the pelvic canal (getting ready to come out).

That results in the mom having a smaller belly...so that may be why the pictures are different.

Or maybe because Suri is going to be the Jesus Christ of Scientology and she was to be born to a mother with no real belly. Who knows.

Tori

I don't think they had the baby, look at the baby it looks like it's from a different country.

jan

THIS IS THE DARNEST PICTURE OF A PREGNANT WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE WORKED IN DELIVERY FOR 42 YEARS AND NEVER SAW A PREGNANT WOMAN LOOK LIKE THIS. WHO EVER PUT THE PADDING ON THIS GIRL PUT IT ON ALL WRONG.

dorothy

Why is the media and others being so mean-spirited and down right cruel to this couple? Others have made less than appropriate remarks and its an almost daily occurrence of drug or dui arrests, etc. in Hollywood.

I saw part of the Larry King show and the photos show a sweet and loving family. The baby (Suri) is absolutely beautiful, probably the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. She looks like her mom and her dad (Tom Cruise). Now it seem that some of the media is trying to ruin even this with their malicious remarks.

STOP IT 11111111111

Jeannie

I can't remember her name,but the lady who plays on King of Queens told People magazine,I think-I'm a little foggy on the who's & what's as I read it on my homepage-that she recently held Suri & she's a beautiful baby.
So Suri actually exist.Now whether she's adopted,suragate or biological-who knows.But she's alive,healthy & apparently,quite beautiful.

Sister of the Moon

Like the guy on VH1's 'Best Week Ever', that baby is like Sasquatch! Suri sightings, rumors of deformities, it's all a myth. We'll never know until they finally show us the baby!

Rita

Ha, this doesnt surprise me at all. when i first heard Suri Cruise hadnt been seen in a while the first thing i thought was "oh Tom Cruise probably sacrificed her body to that Scientology thing". I hope it is a scam just so other people will see what a little fruit cake Tom Cruise is.

jill

Whatever!!

Sandi

Probably the reason Katie seems so much smaller is that the baby drops before delivery which changes position of baby maybe, plus the clothes someone wears makes a difference maybe. Grow up. This speculation is ridiculous. The baby could not look more like Katie and Tom both. She is a doll. The reason they were not immediately forthcoming is because of media like you!!!!!!! What do you make of the hospital thing? You are all about made up headlines, but these are people and their lives and are you so stupid that you ignore how your behavior will have to accounted for to God? Don't you ever think about human life instead of the money you will make with these headlines? Morons!! Idiots!!

Hot Mamma

Your comments: I recently heard a story about Suri that has a ring of
truth to it.
The story goes like this....Katie Holmes and Chris Klein broke up one
month before she starting dating Tom Cruise. She was already pregnant
when she started dated Tom but didn't know it. When she found out
about it, Tom decided to accept the baby as his own. All of the
sudden, the couple was announcing a suprising pregnancy. Then
pictures of Katie appeared and everyone said that she looked further
along than they were claiming. Your pictures could indicate that she had already given birth in March and was wearing a fake stomach in April. Then she supposedly gave birth and there is confusion about the birth records. Then, Suri was hidden from the public
until recently because you it is harder to tell the age of an infant
the older they get. And finally, if you look at Chris Klein, he has
slanted eyes. What do you think?

Lirpa

One thing I noticed during Katie's pregnancy, that's never been mentioned, is I never saw a photo with her hand on her belly. Don't most moms always touch their belly/baby when they're pregnant? Something very strange is up with this whole deal. Either she gave birth earlier than people think, or there was no baby and Suri is adopted.

MilNEMGaL

Oh, puh-leeeease! Everyone knows Tom is GAY. I know someone well who has a brother with a high powered job at Miramax, and he said that all of Hollywood has known about Tom's gayness forever. He said that Katie has the same deal as Nicole had. 1. Lots of publicity at her movie release (Batman, when they got engaged). 2. The marriage, IF it takes place will only be in effect for no more than 5 years. 3. Big lump sum of money. 4. No sex (that's a given!)
He adopted with Nicole, remember? Why? duhhhh......
He decided to take it a step further with Katie, who must be the chump of the decade, and pretend to have a kid, so that it will look like he's actually capable of being with a woman!
This is all so (yawn) ridiculous. Don't we have anyone better to discuss than people like this?

I Agree........

Yep!!!! I just basically heard the same thing on the news tonight. I thought when I saw the cover of VF that the baby looked older. I feel sorry for Katie though because Tom is going to keep her under his thumb and make her life misserable. It's already started with the pictures being taken by the same person that took picutures of his adopted kids. Looks like he has his way about everything. No one sees them for months now all of a sudden they are out shopping and dining out and going to football games. They must think we are all dumb. It will all come out in the end!

KT

Your comments: I agree with Hot Mama. Something is definitely up. Yes, Suri looks
very, very much like Katie, so I do believe that the baby is her baby
biologically. However, I don't believe that Tom Cruise is the father.
I believe that Chris Klein is. Wouldn't it be fantastic to get the
results of some DNA testing on this beautiful little girl? I wish
Katie and the baby the best, but she has got to wise up and get the
heck out of Scientology Central before she totally loses it...and her
child. THIS IS A CULT; why can't she see this? She wouldn't be the
first woman to fight for custody of her baby. Can she possibly be so
far gone mentally to think that this type of relationship is healthy
or that it won't come out eventually? Heaven help her (I'm talking
real Heaven here, not the alien version).

Previous 15 Comments | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments