When in Rome (or St Tropez)

7/13/2006 7:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson, a girlfriend and their children were snapped sunbathing topless July 2 aboard the luxury yacht Thunder Gulch in St Tropez in the posh south of France. Pamela has been in the trendy vacation spot celebrating her 39th birthday since the beginning of July.

Click here to return to TMZ.com

The topless pics show Pam is super comfortable and not afraid to bare all with children around (Well, they ARE in Europe- everybody does it!)

What do you think?

Add to:
My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Lilly

SO LET'S ALL LIVE BY YOUR STANDARDS, RIGHT? THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY. LOOK, I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE WRONG, I JUST THINK YOU SHOULD ACCEPT AND RESPECT OTHER WAYS OF THINKING, THAT'S ALL. WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST. SEND LOVE INTO THE UNIVERSE NOT HATE.

MEG

It's not my standards, or my word, or my opinion that matters. It's the child's innocence that matters.....are you missing my point? Children do not need to see sexuality at this young of an age. Period. If you notice Pamela...she knows people are watching her and she still smiles and thinks it's "good". Why do you think they're ratings on movies when nudity is in a flick? To protect innocent eyes. All done with this conversation; it's time for bed.

Lilly

i think MEG is hot for PAMELA, she wants her or wants to be her, that's why she is so jelous of her. wish you were in TROPEZ on vacation right? but no, your in your couch hating on others good times. fell sorry for you.

Lilly

nudity does not equal sexuallity.

justpicky

PAM ANDERSON DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE A "MOM" BEING NAKED INFRONT OF HER KIDS . SHE'S NOT SHOWING "VALUES / MORALS " TO HER KIDS .

SHE'S MORE OF A "ho" . SHE'S TO "OLD" TO BE DOING THIS STUFF .

KNOW IF ITS A 20 YRS OLD GIRL , WHO DONE THAT , WOULD FINE , WHY BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE KIDS SURROUNDING HER . BUT 20 YEAR OLDS AROUND HER ( ANY GIRL AT THIS AGE ).

PAM .....ISNT YOUNG ANYMORE ..........

justpicky

MEG ( NUMBER 51 ) ...........YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT , IF PAM WASNT AROUND KIDS , THAT WOULD BE FINE , BUT AS LONG AS SHE'S WITH HER KIDS , SHE SHOULDN'T BE NAKED INFRONT OF THEM . .... SHE'S SICK ANYWAYS ......

IF ANYONE THINKS THAT'S GOOD FOR HER TO BE NAKED INFRONT OF HER KIDS , THEN I SAY , YOU'RE AS SICK AS HER ...........HEY THE TRUTH HURTS , HUH .................

Tracy

Ok no I dont' have a real proplem with her going topless, what ever floats her boat she is in Europe afterall. However what I do have a problem with is the fact she is not acting her age. But then again what is the right action these days? I'm a housewife from Canada and no I'm not fat and yes I'm busty but I would NEVER go topless infront of my kids even in Europe for 2 simple facts 1. I don't feel it's right at any age for a mother to do that as they should show a higher standard and 2. I'm not Pam Anderson and my husband is not Tommy Lee and I can't afford the phyc bills when they get older lol. Do I think her kids will grow up with some mental problems? No! However I just believe that woman today need to show more class and put the clothing back on.

Lisa

The problem I have with this disgusting display is that not only is Pam topless around her son but her friends as well... If she wasn't a star, CPS would probably be called out. He'll probably grow up to be a womanizer and exploit women later in life thanks to his so called "mother". If she insists on making a spectical of herself, she needs to do it when her children aren't around!

ashley

i have no problem with pam. she can be a very pretty woman when she wants to. i dont see a problem in the way she looks. but come on, sunbathing topless in front of the kids?

Pam Fan

Yay, Pamela! She's in her late 30's, looks amazing, and is comfortable with herself! Don't you wish we could all say that?

Oh, and how many fake noses do we look at daily on the cover of magazines? I don't hear anyone telling them to cover those "ugly, nasty, fake" noses up. Give her a break, she had surgery, who in Hollywood hasn't? Hell, who in almost ANY state hasn't?

This woman has done a lot more than just gotten naked! She not only cares about animal rights, but she acts on it! She makes tremendous money with MAC, and then donates so much of it to HIV/AIDS.

If getting naked is the worst thing this woman does, then she's a saint!

Ticia

Yes, sunbathing amongst other adult friends topless is harmless, but after your children reach a certain age, you should not exposing yourself to them in certain ways. Think about...who wants to play fight, wrestle, or even play catch with their mother with her bare breast bopping around in your face. It's just a little too much!!!

Lilly

OK, YOU PEOPLE HAVE LITTLE, CLOSED AND STUPID MINDS. THE WOMAN IS NUDE,NOT HAVING SEX, OK. A NAKES BODY WILL NOT TAKE AWAY A CHILDS INNOCENCE. A NAKED BODY IS JUST A NAKED BODY!!!!!SO SAD TO SEE THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO MAKE NORMAL NATURAL THINGS INTO A TABOO, VERY SMART PEOPLE. SHOULD THAT WOMAN STAY AT HOME AND STOP LIVING THE WAY SHE WANTS TO LIVE BECAUSE SOME LOSER WANTS TO SEE PICS OF HER ON VACATION??? IF ANYTHING HER KIDS ARE LEARNING THAT A BODY IS JUST A BODY. POOR, SAD, IGNORANT PEOPLE, NEED TO JUDGE OTHERS. VALERIE ARE YOU EUROPREAN? I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK. P.S SOME OF YOU NEED TO TRAVEL AND TAKE IN SOME CULTURE!!! OTHER THAN YOURS

Rob

Pam can come to my nudist club anytime. Americans are such Puritans. If more people were nude we'd all get off this body perfection nonsense. Its hot out, she's comfortable, her kids are feeling free and comfortable. All you textiles need to go back to Geneva Switzerland and hide in the closet with Calvin. ANY human body is beautiful in its own right. Maybe if we all took off our clothes, lost some inhibitions and just had fun the world wouldn't be such a violent place. Look what all the coverups have done for Afghanistan and Iran. RIGHT ON PAM!!!

Shawna

Unlike most of these comments I'm not going to sit here and call Pam names and put her down when for one I do not know the woman personally. That's totally disrespectful. Now for the subject that really matters, I think it's very inappropiate to walk around letting everything hang out in front of children especially boys. That gives them the wrong impression. This personally is my opinion and others may view it differently but I would suggest put on a shirt and do that when the kids are occupied.

Ken

It is not about what this woman has done for other organizations or even what she has done in any other scenario. This topic is about her choice to be nude in front of an under age child. If that very same child walked to a corner store or a adult book store and wanted to buy a magizine featuring that very same person he would be rejected for a very good reason. We cannot say that although this person made a poor decision ethically, it is alright because she raised money for various charities.