Nick Trades Minnillo for Milano

7/14/2006 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Lachey enjoyed a hug and a meal with his former co-star Alyssa Milano on Thursday in LA.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The duo had lunch at the trendy Mondrian Hotel with no signs of their current significant others anywhere in sight.

Lachey is reportedly dating ET's Vanessa Minnillo and Milano has most recently been linked to LA Dodger Brad Penny.

The friendly couple met when the singer-come-actor guest-starred on Milano's show "Charmed" and have obviously maintained a close relationship.

tk

At least he's going after brunettes now........OH, THAT'S RIGHT....Jessica is really a brunette....it must have been all that bleach that made her such a no-talent, air head. Hope he finds some good lovin'!

Christine

It's kind of nice to see him out and about, not pining over the millions he lost when he ditched Jessica. Did he ever get that huge divorce settlement?

Rebecca

This is the one he needs to be with. Their chemistry in Charmed was undeniable. I think they make a hot couple and she' better than Jessica and Vanessa combined. Go Nick and Alyssa.

Amber

Alyssa is HOT, she's definitely a better choice!

MissO

They look cute together. Hope it works out for all of them.

DMHess

Settle down people, they were only having lunch.

tk

To #3: I'm sure he doesn't care about the millions....he can make his own money.....but I bet he's glad to rid of Jessica. She's probably frigid and that's why their marriage didn't last....I mean look, she was a virgin when they got married and was probably too tired to seal the deal on their wedding night and now she says she's going to be celibate for a YEAR.....COME ON....what person in their 20's is going to be celibate for a YEAR. I'm telling you....she's frigid, hates sex....glad Nick is free of her so he can get some good lovin'!!!!!!

Rebecca

This is a hot couple. Forget about Jessica and Vanessa. Alyssa is the one for Nick. I love these two together. Nick was rushing into another bad relationship with Vanessa I'm afraid although she is so adorable, but it would not have worked. Alyssa is perfect for Nick. I hope these two settle down together.

Kim

#11 - Wasn't Paris Hilton the one who said she was going to be celibate for a year? I don't remember hearing that Jessica was.

Tyler

What's wrong with you white people man? Dat' dude ain't hot(no homo) I mean can you be serious? He so regular it's unreal. I bet if he wasn't famous none of you chics would look at him twice but Alysaa Milano. . . now 'dats heat for real

#1 italiana

Vanessa is SO UGLY!! I hope Nick gets with Alyssa, she's so sexy. Go with the Italians they are # 1 in everything!!!

openminded

response to # 15. I'm black and I think Nick is a sexy hunk of a man, take a look at his eyes, lips, and body again. I agree that him and Alyssa makes a great looking couple (emphasis on the word LOOK.).

joana

it is all good as long as he stays happy just dont disapoint your fans i am your favorite one i knew you since you were in 98 degrees well she is cute and you can see them have kids together love you nick

Angela

OMG who the heck cares who Nick is with. He was married for 3 years to someone that he had to beg BEG for sex. Let him live his life and date around. He deserves his freedom and to be a man.

Carol Ann

Upgrade for Nick. Downgrade for Alyssa.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments