Sandler and Rock Get the Munchies

7/17/2006 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a busy weekend in LA as our cameras were out on the town to catch all the action.

We were outside late-night food stop Jerry's Famous Deli when we ran into two former SNLers doing a little bit of munching. Adam Sandler and his funny pal Chris Rock left the restaurant in true comic style, telling jokes and making people laugh.

Next stop for TMZ was the always hopping club Hyde, a hotspot that attracts tons of celebs.

On hand over the weekend were Lindsay Lohan, Good Charlotte, former boy bander Kevin Richardson, "X Men" director Brett Ratner, and former Laker Rick Fox who explains his new profession.

All this and much more in this weekend version of Star Catcher...

Jeff

Adam Sandler needs Mandatory Portion Control! He he! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KcHkLtqry0

Roger B

I love all of Adam Sandler's movies and his SNL times tho I didn't know him much back then, now i see him on Comedy Central reruns and such, he's a funny guy and someday my family and I would be exremly please to meet him. If that were to happen, it would be a fantastic time I'm sure... Keep up the good work Adam..

pinupcutie

I totally agree...He need to lay off the fast food entirely! I think he's going on his third chin! What a shame he used to be so cute.

Heather J

Give him a break!! He just had a baby not that long ago. Maybe it shows he was sensitive to his wife and had sympathy for her and gained weight with her. I am always so impressed by the movies he chooses. There is always a good meaning underlying it all. "Click" is awesome!! Very harsh!! A great message for us all!! I don't worry at all about his weight just about his health. He has the resources to employ a personal trainer and get back into good shape... all in good time!!

nina

I think he still hott and funny I would so do him

Corrie

You guys have to be kidding me, lol. Leave the guy alone. He's hysterical and he's still cute. A couple pounds doesn't change that. You wouldn't even be able to call the guy chubby. Besides, how do you know he's not trying to put on weight for a movie roll. Or maybe he's doing a study about how many shallow a holes will say something if he gains a couple pounds and haha the jokes on you losers.

Roger B

oh Adam isn't that BIG. so he has a flabby chin, who doesn't anymore.... I"m mean America has gained alot of weight in the last few years.... Adam looks fine, as long as he's ok with ALL THOSE CHINS, I say leave him alone.....