"The Other Woman" Is Creepy

7/18/2006 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest "Long Island Lolita" really bugs me. Diana Bianchi plays the perfect victim -- in front of a TV camera, that is. It goes something like this -- "I was so young. I was just working in this toy store and, like, he just asked me to work in his architectural firm. And like, I was making all this money and then, like, he was just coming on to me. And of course, like, I never thought I was hurting Christie cause I was just well, like 18 or 19."

Give me a break. This "child," who now says she was screwing Christie's husband, was smart enough to lawyer up (with an attorney who is, let us say, camera-friendly), talk to the New York Post and the New York FOX affiliate. And her lawyer, Joe Tacopina, now claims his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim."

She gives sexual harassment a bad name. Not since the heinous woman who set up Bill O'Reilly have I been so offended by such a claim. In my world, people who feel sexually harassed don't start spilling their guts to the media, in particular the New York Post. Don't get me wrong -- I love the Post. It just doesn't feel like a move someone with a righteous claim would make.

It feels as if this story was going to get out -- probably by Brinkley's camp -- so she, with the help of Tacopina, stepped out in front to manage and exploit it. And, just like the "gifts" she got from Christie's husband, there could be yet another pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.

Do you really think an 18-year-old is not capable of understanding what's up with a married guy who offers the toy store clerk a job in his architectural firm? She's either incredibly dumb or just plain manipulative, and I'm not sure which is worse. As the saying goes, "Sinners can reform, but stupid is forever."

Patricia McGraw

Billy Joel was cheating on Christie, repeatedly. I read an interview where he said something to the effect of women were throwing themselves at him all the time with the mindset that he has Christie Brinkley at home, but he was in bed with me.

Prostitution is selling sex, which comes in a variety of forms. This young woman was prostituting herself and still is. Now she's selling her sordid sex tales looking for yet more money. A naive girl would hide in shame rather than trying to turn immorality into a windfall. I imagine Cook would've been just as willing to pay her to keep quiet as he was to pay her for the sex. Her going public testifies of her total lack of credibility. At this point I think it's only a 50-50 shot he did all the pursuing.

Danielle

Definite kudos to the person who wrote this article, because I was very discouraged to see the poll results on whose fault it was. Only 3% felt the blame was on Bianchi and a whopping 40% felt it was on Cook. The blame is never on the woman these days in America. What poor victims we women love to feign, and it always sickens me to see it in the media like this (because we all know how trustworthy the media is). As a 16 year old, there are times when even I feel ashamed of my fellow creatures. Feminists' claims of individual empowerment within the Feminine figure are only weakened by acts such as these, which only misrepresent women, in general, as manipulative, devious beings.

Michael

This guy had an intelligent, beautiful, super rich, super model wife and he screws a stupid little twit? The man has got to be nuts.

Bianca Baggio

Are you all really stupid that you think all brown skinned people are Mexican? ...Wow, the ignorance in America never ceases to amaze me. Anyone with an ounce of education would know that the girl, like me, is of Italian descent. Ever heard of "Italians Do It Better"? 'Nuff said.

Bianca Baggio

Christie is not that beautiful. I'd take this girl over her anyday.... And Ms. Baggio, you're right, we Italians do it better.

Treifalicious

For all the people speculating that she is Mexican, I've got some info for you: the name "Bianchi" is CLEARLY Italian. While she does look Hispanic, she could be mixed with both Hispanic (more likely Puerto Rican or possibly Dominican - they have been teh dominant Hispanic groups in New York for decades and would be most likely to have accumulated enough money to live in The Hamptons) AND Italian. But as far as her name, Bianchi is straight up, 100% Italian.

People who say she looks Mexican must live in the Southwest where no other type of Hispanics live. Mexicans in large numbers are a very recent phenomenon in New York.

Pug Huston

WOW! This girl will probably get a book deal, a made-for-TV movie, and a nice little amount from the tabloids revealing the when, where, how and how many times. Of their sexual relationship.

Amy Fisher, revisited. And this girl is just as ill, and tacky! If not more so.

Got what he deserved. Both are a piece of trash.

Bill Buhrer

I think this guy is in a mid life crisis and Dr. Phil is needed. Bet a lot of viewers would watch.

teri

Ican't believe that everyones blaming this very young girl,she's YOUNG, and stupid thats what you are at that age.The husband is not! He's just a pig .Ihope he get's totally screwed.

GEORIGANN

SHES JUST A MEX LEFT BY THE WAY SIDE BY HER DADDY BECAUSE HER LITTLE SISTERS GETTING ALL OF DADDYS ATENTION . POOR SORRY "NEW MONEY" RICH, LITTLE GIRL- YOU WERE USED (DIRTY MEN DO THAT).....AGAIN..... STOP ... PICKING..
YOUR DIRTY DADDY AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO RELY ON WHATS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND THE PAY DAY TO FEEL LOVED. DUMB? SMART? NO MATTER YOU NEED HELP- LET'S HOPE YOU DO BEFORE SOME YOUNG , SMARTER THAN YOU GIRL HURTS YOU AND YOUR CHILDERN SOMEDAY IN YOUR LIFE.

GEORIGANN

SHE HAS DADDYS NAME AND MAMAS LOOKS. MEXICAN IF SHE LIVES IN THE HAMPTONS I LIVE IN TRUMPS TOWER PINTHOUSE.

Wanny

What a pig, Christie, you are so much better without this low life and so much better then he too boot! She knew what she was doing and his low self esteem got him exactly what he deserves....divorced filed on his low life self! You go girl, the men will be standing in line in droves! Just a word of advice, if your smart you won't make that dreadful mistake again, just love em and leave em. Play their game for a bit. You deserve so much better and that's just about all that are out there. As for that little innocent thing............oh yeah right, once a sleez, always a sleez!

Dave

When do her issue of playboy come out?

mg

THE KIDS! To have so much and yet so little. I feel so deeply for those children. They are just as normal 'inside' as the rest of our kids. It simply MUST be so painful for them.

linda

GIVE me break she knew what she was doing.She should stop making an ass out her self .She knew how to lay and spread them .I em sure she has done it before.I would of not show my face if i were her she is only getting laughed at.