Nick and Vanessa Were Asking For It

7/25/2006 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You gotta love Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo captured by paparazzi as they shared a romantic moment. Gee, ya think they might have wanted the attention?

Nick Lachey sitting in plain view in an outdoor cafe in Manhattan with a woman who is aggressively making a move on him. Minnillo was clearly salivating more at the prospect of getting photographed than getting kissed by Nick. The MTV VJ has gotta know that the woman who preceded her (Jessica) did pretty well on Nick's arm. Not to say he's being used, but on the other hand....

I get that celebs don't want cameras in their business at home or in other private places. But you go to restaurants frequented by others stars and sit in plain view of the paparazzi -- do you really think they don't want to be photographed? It would be so uncool for them to look excited that the flashbulbs are going off and the cameras are rolling tape. So they act as if they're put out -- that's the cool thing to do.

Everyone who knows Nick tells me he's a really nice guy. It's not a crime to want attention from the media; indeed, that's his business -- preserving his celebrity. I do, however, feel a bit sorry for him that he's got a big ol' sticker on his forehead that reads "use me" to any number of woman who see the value in being photographed with Nick.

patty

nick n vanessa do make a better couple then nick n jessica by a long shot but their realtionship may not last long due to the papparazzi always around look before vanessa was involved wit nick she is a vj for mtv trl she wasnt around or photgraphed of papp. now that she is dating nick she gettin hounded by papp. like crazy..but honestly t think to urself is she a rebound from jess either way to much public papp or watever u want to call it it wont last

chris

nick deserves to be happy and if being with vanessa is making him happy and getting him thru it leave him alone.the public should learn to let celebrities live there lives they are human too. jessica however has become very disappointing
when it comes to her new cd she looks and sounds horrible.wasnt she raised by a baptist minister?

PJ Flynn

I think Nick and Jessica would still be together if it hadn't been for her dad. Her dad evidently runs her life -- I liked when her sister, Ashley, told her dad to "back off" with her love affair. That is what Jessica should have done. I used to have respect for Jessica when she was married and now even if she isn't, she acts like a "slut." You can be sexy without showing all of yourself like Jessica is doing. My opinion is that Vanessa is definitely using Nick to upscale her career. I read where she even made that comment (I believe this to be true). I really wish that Nick and Jessica could have made a go of their marriage. They both are attractive. I liked the innocent person that Jessica was when she was with Nick and not the "slut" looking and acting person she has become. I really wish Nick could meet someone that truly loved him for himself and not for what he can do for them. I want him to become a father just like his brother, Drew, which by the way, I loved him on "Dancing with the Stars."

VinylVixen

well, i used to not really like nick lachey (does anyone else think he looks like a guido?), but after my recent visit from cleveland (nick's from onio), and met his brother who is a doctor at the cleveland clinic, i realized that he was just a nice regular guy that got caught up in the simpson-publicity-whirlpool. i think that he truly fell in love with jessica, but jessica was just not ready for marraige. she's definitely immature, and is tied to dad's coat tails. i agree with what other people has posted about her dressing and acting all slutty. she used to be this sweet christian girl, who i thought was adorable. now, i guess she's using sex to sell her album and to make herself better about her recent divorce. that girl has to get a mind of her own...i guess her hair extensions are getting in the way...

D&G

They are so cute together!!! Why read anything else into it? sure Nick knew they would be photographed, but c/mon, does anyone else remember his huge disappointment when his little brother had a baby and Nick was just kind of standing there, blowing in the wind, feeling blindsided? He's showing Jessica a little bit, hey, her whole video is to show him. Oh well, divorce is never pleasant.

D&G

As we used to say - hey you two, get a room!

Sandy

I think Vanessa and Nick are cute also! Jessica needs to crawl back under the rock she came from! Here ice cream skit from her video is enough to make anyone's skin crawl! What the heck! I thought her dad was on the set when the filmed -----I hope it wasn't his idea! Here is the link:

Nick is better off with Vanessa! I have seen around, people comparing Jessica to Anna Nicole Smith, and I agree!

Posted at 2:47PM on Jul 25th 2006 by Jane

Jane

Vanessa is using Nick just to get more p/r for when she starts her reality show. Nick is on to her however because he is a nice guy he has to play this right. We'll see what the next few weeks bring.

shay

i think its so horrible, who is vanessa she's a nobody we want to see 2 hot celebrities together not 1 hot celeb & some girl that go lucky & got to host a show. It irritates me so badly its lyk goin from a shiny new BMW to a shiny new volvo, its nice & new but no one is crazy over it.

John

Some other commenter said she gave a lot of PDA with ex Derek Jeter. Why should this be any different. I do not think she is using him, her body language looks real. Nick just wasn't as comfortable with PDA.

And being put out because paparazzi follow you and have been almost more than anyone else for the last month or two and all you wanted to do was to eat outdoors - impossible.

alexis

i'm sooooo glad i don't have to see her with derek!!!!! she is too young acting. derek needs someone in his 30 somethin range who will be loyal to him and have his cute azz babies I SAID IT, YES I DID

Seriously....

Poor desperate Vanessa.....and poor ignorant Nick for falling for it! I think you're BOTH desperate losers! Ha!

Seriously....

A cute couple???? Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! They are about as cute as a 3 ft. wide ass with boils all over it!

Lance K.

Hey she is young and she is really gaga over him. She was the same way with Derek Jeter (who is very handsome but also very promiscuous)

ANONYMOUS

OOOOOOH I HATE VANESSA SHE NEEDS TO LAY OFF OF NICK LET HIM BREATH ALITTLE THAT HOE AND TO KNOW THAT SHE HAD CONVERSATION WITH JESSICA AND NOW LOOK AT HER SHE WAS WAITING LIKE A SNAKE JUST WAITING FOR NICK TO BE SINGLE THAT LITTLE HOE SHE AINT FAMOUSE THAT MAN STEALER

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments