Penelope Refuses to Comment on Cruises

8/4/2006 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Penelope Cruz: Click to watchAfter stating yesterday that she has seen Suri Cruise, Penelope Cruz has since turned a 180 and is now refusing to talk about the baby anymore.

"I'm not going to talk about that anymore," she says of her Suri sighting, "I answered that yesterday and I'm not going to talk about it in detail because I really protect the people that I love."

Cruz, who dated Tom for three years, said Thursday the spawn of TomKat was "one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen." In today's interview, Penelope blamed a lapse in judgment for her outburst of Suri details. "It's important to keep living life as an observer and not just feel like you're being the thing observed because then you start looking at yourself from the outside instead of really alert...I forget people are looking at me in a situation like that, like yesterday."

Sam Doe

Speaking of things Tom Cruise, this is a fun video in which one of Tom Cruise's ex-girlfriends talks about Tom's sexual habits and his need to keep his "instrument" pure. She talks about her and Tom doing it "flamingo style" to avoid germs and says that his lawyers made her sign a 42 page contract before she and Tom were allowed to have sex -- a contract specifying the thread count of the sheets, the brand of bottle water served, even the television stations that could be watched. The contract had 13 pages on oral sex alone! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDGcQBBGlGc

Roxiana

I really wonder if the baby is alright?????

This is truly not a negative comment. I only pray that the baby is well, and that Katie is well after giving birth. If it is some kind of ritual thing b/c of his spiritual beliefs, that they keep the baby under the scope for "x" amount of days, Fine!

But if it is not and the baby is ill or suffers from some kind of ailment or deformity, then I can only pray for their strength as parents to pull through it. One does have to wonder, though! I don't know whether I would truly throw my brand new child to the wolves and have her preyed upon by the paparazzi, but to not have even caught a glimpse of her AT ALL, is a little peculiar and strange. We have all heard the reports that she is beautiful, but we hear nothing else. Almost like when someone is in the hopsital not doing well, and someone ask you "How they are". More times then not you respond with "she looks great!", even when she doesn't!

Still, my prayers are with the baby and the family and that she is well and strong, with all of her ten toes and fingers, strong mind, body and soul! That she is healthy and living a full happy life as a brand new little "Cruiser"!

Catherine

If Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban get preggers, I will be CONVINCED that Suri is a fake; completely convinced. This topic is becoming stranger by the damn day. Either something is horribly wrong with this child, or there is no child.

Tom Cruise just sounds like a robot; too bad, he is good looking, just a shame!

the wise old owl

THIS WHOLE SENARIO IS VERY WIERD. I sincerely doubt that the baby is the most BEAUTIFUL baby she has ever seen. If that were the case ( with the PUBLICITY HOUND that Tom Cruise is, ) THOSE PICTURES WOULD BE SPLASHED ACROSS A MAJOR MAGAZINE for everyone to oohing and awwing over. I SMELL A RAT. I also agree with post # 6. Tom is so Gay. Dahhhh. I still remember what his 1st wife ( Mimi Rogers ) said about him . He didn't like sex and wanted to become a MONK. Tom is having sex with the man who pilots his private jet and has been for years. That's who his girlfriend is. NO WONDER WHY HE IS ALWAYS TAKING OFF ON JAUNTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. HIS so called girlfriends and wives are just beards that he hides behind so he can protray himself as straight. He should just fess up.

Jordan Bruyere

God, what a stupid c***! She makes a public statement like "I've seen the baby" and when asked about it says "no comment". I hope Tom's check cleared for you quickly, you f***ing paid mouthpiece piece of trash.

Kim

I don't believe for one second that Cruz laid eyes on "Miracle Baby". I believe that if the kid exists 1. She was adopted. 2. Katie Holmes was knocked up before she hooked up with Cruise and Suri was born waaay before April. It's a heck of a lot harder to tell the difference from a 6 month old vs. a 9 month old than a 6 month old vs. a newborn.

Ramone

Anyone else think this kid is a waterhead? Is that why they are keeping her under lock and key?

Lee

Tired of heraring about Tom , Kaite and Suri. I don't care if Tom is gay or not. I don't care whether Suri exist or not. I don't care whether they get married or not.
Penelope Cruz? She is a cheater. Katie? She is a golddigger. Sorry for Tom. Good for Nicole Kidman.

EasyMac

Uh what happened, Pen? Did Tom call you and yell at cha for talking about Suri? Tsk Tsk.

anon

She may not want to comment anymore on it cause Tom Cruise most likely scolded her. Tom Cruise does come off like a 'girlie'. He acts 'manly' in his movie rolls but in 'real' life he just acts 'gayish'......Cruise's self righteous, hypocritical tyraide to Matt Lauer was even more of a turn off. Who exactly does Tom Cruise think he is to state so arrogantly and righteously that his insight on the negatives of psychiatry is the 'word' and Matt Lauer's insight of the good he has seen from anti depressants doesn't count or as Cruise put it, "you're glim, Matt"..."glim".....I would love the opportunity to look Cruise in the eyes and say, "what makes your thoughts on antidepressants above anyone elses. who are you to deny what someone else has seen with psychiatry, who are you to say that Matt Lauer hasn't seen what psychiatry does to someone yet you have and your thoughts are all that counts!!!"....I can't stand Cruise. And Katie Holmes is a bubble head follower.

Teri

Penelope has probably been threatened by XENU not to say another word about Suri.

Min Burns

For goodness sake people! The woman said she saw the baby and that it is a beautiful baby.
What more would you have her say?
She simply said what everyone has said thus far, that the baby is lovely. That should be enough for people who have no connection to either the mother or father of this tiny infant.
It is my opinion that this is just more sensationalism by the media when they have little else to publish about what is most likely just another precious little infant who has protective parents and want to keep it that way.
I say let it be! You'll eventually get to see a photo of this baby so just keep any negative comments or disgusting thoughts to yourselves.

PAT

WHY IS EVERYONE SO MYSTIFIED ABOUT WHERE SURI'S NAME CAME FROM....IT'S REALLY VERY SIMPLE....
TAKE THE NAME CRUISE....NOW ELIMINATE THE C & E....WHAT DO YOU HAVE....SURI......I'M SURE IT DIDN'T TAKE CRUISE LONG TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET HIS NAME IN BOTH HER FIRST AND LAST NAME...
BTW...CRUISES STATEMENT THAT SURI IS A HEBREW NAME, IS A BOATLOAD OF CRAP.
POOR KATI.......GUESS HER NAME DIDN'T MEAN ENOUGH TO BE PART OF SURI'S...WELL MAYBE THE "I".

libraesque

seriously, the ONLY explaination seems to be that there is something wrong with Suri. Physical deformities, etc., even illness (colds to cancer) are the WORST kind of atrocities to a Scientologist. His non-existence at home since this kid was born, to the robot like response in EVERY interview, that RIDICULOUS scripted "we got the whole B & B goin' on, she does the uuuhhh breastfeeding (he chokes on the word, I guess he should, being that he's 40 and has never seen uuuuuhhhhh a breast) and I do the burping."
It's obvious she's deformed and he has mentally and physically removed himself from the theaten filled spawn. He's obviously trying to get Katie to remove herself too, dragging her all over kindom come, in her regulation Scientology outfit of blue on the bottom, white on the top.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, I guarantee the next person to "see" this kid will be a male, since they have not had any luck convincing people with D-list fellow Scientologists and ex beards

libraesque

Lloyd Lloyd all dumb and void. Hey asshat, go away, it's time for your auditing session

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments