Miss Jackson Gets Thirsty

8/7/2006 5:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet JacksonMaybe water from Fiji is the secret ingredient to Janet Jackson's incredible weight loss.

According to the British newspaper The Sun, Janet Jackson has taken a page from the book of Madonna and Jennifer Lopez with her very specific demands. When Janet was scheduled to appear on "Capitol Breakfast" in England recently she sent one of her minions ahead of her to have a bottle of water from a spring in Fiji (not to be confused with Fiji brand water) placed in the refrigerator so that it would be chilled before she arrived. While that doesn't seem that bad, it was when she demanded the water be a certain temperature and insisted that the staff use a thermometer to ensure the temperature was correct that the demand seemed to get out of hand.

While it is recommended that you drink 8 glasses of water a day, making sure the water is a certain temperature might be a bit overboard.

Rebecca

She looks scared!

steve

WHAT

With that attitude, she could end up down and out just like
MJ, WH, OR EVEN RJ'S

JESUS JUICE AND CRACK IS WHACK OR "THAT'S RICK JAMES B****H"

Jennifa O Jenny

Have to wonder the validity of this claim. She might have said not to have it too cold or something to that extent and then somebody distorts it so the can have some gossip on Janet. This is a really lame piece - and even if it were true it seems hardly worth putting pen to paper about. But I seriously doubt she asked them to put a thermometer in it.

the wise old owl

That is a bit DEMANDING, don't you think? My goodness. She is DIVA with a Capitol D. People like that make me sick. I could see if she had a medical problem and needed the water a certain tempature. But her behavior is a BIT EXCESSIVE. I bet if she has a child her whole attitude will change.Then her focus will be off herself and on someone else. She seems very selfish and suffers from THE ALL ABOUT ME syndrome. I bet our soldiers would love to get one glass of clean water and be thankful if it was WARM. Gee. Get a grip !

steve

As Kathy Griffin say's

It it's rumor, It's good enough for me

haha

jane doe

What happened to her face? She used to be cute. Now she has that constant "surprised" expression all the time.

fancy

Ithink Janet is the sweetest person, I definetly doubt if she asked them to put a thermometer in her water. That is rediculous. This is a lie...... I like Janet, I aint gonna hate on her

sam

Doesn't surpise me at all. I hope it's so cold she gets a brain freeze.

wendell dixon

Im glad that I never always believe what the press print..So I never buy into all that TMZ or anyone prints...sometimes rumors sells ads and magaizines....so i have no comment on this story...

hydepark4

the weight loss thing confuses me. i don;t think u would gain 60 lbs. for a role in a movie that u don't have the part cast yet. Then she lose the weight to dramatically tight abs in 3 mos. Lipo anyone???

Whatever

That constant surprised look is too much plastic surgery.

gossip fan

They should fill her water bottles with water from the bathroom sink. She'd never have known the difference.

...

I think those sculpted abs are a result of lipo, too -- she keeps showing 'em off but they just don't look "right." Until I saw this picture of her I didn't think she had any plastic surgery to her face; I think this might just be a bad shot of her. I, too, believe she is a little crazy like everybody else in her family. That father really ruined them.

Stacey in CT

She's just about a "has been" , isn't she?

POOPER SCOOPER

I can't beleive these demands...In certain angles she kinda looks like Whoopie Goldberg without makeup too. Just thought I would add that

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments