Who Would Mug Screech?

8/8/2006 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dustin DiamondDustin Diamond, aka Screech from the TV show "Saved by the Bell," told a Tampa radio station that a woman tried to mug him in his hotel in Omaha, Neb. on Monday.

Diamond was on the MJ Morning Show on 93.3W FLZ this morning, detailing the incident. According to his account, a woman, armed with mace, busted into his hotel room and apparently was only able get away with some PSP games, which Diamond was able to recover.

He was able, at one point, to pin the woman with the hotel door, prompting her to cry out rape.

Click below to listen to Dustin's account (may take a moment to load).

MAYO ARAGON

COME ON SCREECH THE BELL RANG RAN YEARS AGO. GET A LIFE...

Kathy

Did I Read This Right? He Pinned This Woman Up To The Hotel Door Prompting Her To Cry Out Rape? Um.....Enough Said!

Carrie

I didn't listen to the audio link, but maybe he was attempting to rape her and this is him getting his side out before she hires an attorney! I'm sick of Mr. Diamond and his "poor me" story - he was on the radio stations all over the Milwaukee area crying about his parents stealing his SBTB money, his neighbors gawking at him (ah, he's a "celebrity" in a small WI town!), he's called the police on his neighbors about 5 times in 3 years just for looking at his house, and now the foreclosure thing where he was "taken" by some broker in New York. Grow and take some responsibility for you life already!!!

garsny

Thought the same thing about Josh and Dustin.They could have been separated at birth.They even sound alike.

THE LEADER

ALL YOU PEOPLE, NEED TO GET A LIFE! GET BACK TO WORK!

Karia

OH common people. He is an actor. He has to make a living and as a child actor most of them don't get the time to go to college. Some do but they take a break in their careers. Some cannot afford to take that break. You there and then your gone. We the public are the ones putting these actors out of work.

When companies downsize you don't like it. You don't want your job phased out. Why would you expect an actor or child actor to feel any other way? He is built up by the studio's, fans, managers and then DROPPED.

If anything Justin might need a new line of work but its hard when its all you know. Try some compassion instead of he's a freak, he's got his 15 minutes. Might we say that about you and your job performance?

Jody

Mohamed

As the mother of a special needs child. I am outraged at your comments about being "Retared" That word isn'teven used anymore. So if this guy is JEWISH is doesn't mean he knows anything about money. He got rich off of his fame and can't hanle the outside world. He needs to get money the easy way. By Fame. Now please in the future respect people with special cahllenges..............and yes GROW UP. Do we need to get into your name?

Sonoma

Mohamed &Rowena
I would have to agree w/ Kris that you are the retarded one per you can't spell at a 5th grade level. Apparently you don't know the whole story either. He wasn't in bankruptcy or foreclosure. Screech was in a land contract type deal and the owner screwed him over, selling to a land contractor. Watch a little more tv or spend some more time surfing news sites before you belittle others.

Shawn

I got 1 word for you.....Publicity..... this idiot is a joke, Man anything for people to give him money. I mean come on this lady really knew where screech is staying at but not lets sayshe does not know where Brad Pitt is staying at. And if this lady really mugged him WHAT A WUSS ASS. I hope she was atleast 6'5 400 pounds or this is really a joke!!!!!!

Chip

I have watched Josh Blue all this season...the guy is awesome!! He's turned his disablility into a very positive abaility! People say he's retarded....they say he's a fool and all that...excuse me...those big mouths haven't got anything going for themselves except the ability to 'down' others to make they're pitiful life seem better to themselves!
I definitely applaud Josh's bravery for turning his disability around into something very positive for himself and very entertaining for others!!! Those fools who insult him and put him down....they should have 1/4 the determination Josh has...then maybe they too could have a real life!

sick of losers

that's great- Mohamed. Can't even have a nice discussion without dropping a Jew comment?

Sonoma

Sorry for using retarded, but I wanted to get the point across to Mohamed. My brother is profoundly handicapped,so I do understand the meaning of the word. Plus, he did actually pin the woman, not let her get away. There's nothing wrong w/ that. He makes a good living as a stand-up, he was just in a tight spot when it came to his house issue. He has a family to keep. Can all of you come up w/ money to pay off your house w/n 30 days if need be?

joe

now we all know that he picked up a hooker and she ripped him off

garsny

Please dont respond and encourage all the bigots and the ignorant people.If more of us did that,it could prevent so much.
Thanks.

s. bretz

Didn't O.J. get mugged a couple times as well? Obviously a cheap attempt to gain any type of attention possible. What a loser! By the way I'm about to lose my house too so I'm selling my extra underware, any takers?S. Bretz