Welcome to the "House of Carters"

8/9/2006 5:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Carter: Click to watchBackstreet's back, all right ... Well, really just Nick, along with the rest of the Carter clan, who will all star in their own reality show this fall.

The family has had a handful of hassles sent their way and will surely be a perfect addition to the train-wreck TV crowd. With former Backstreet Boy Nick's arrest for a DUI, sister Bobbie Jean's arrest for assault and their mother's arrest for breaking into her ex-husband's home and attacking his girlfriend, they could come out looking more dysfunctional than the Osbournes.

Despite all the negative attention, Nick is actually happy to get on TV and portray a different side of Carter family life. Nick tells "EXTRA," "We've always been the kind of people who don't defend ourselves necessarily, we just dust it off our shoulders," he says, "and now this gives us a chance to really show people who we are."

"House of Carters" premieres in October on E!.

Whatever

No I will not watch these bafoons.

Midwest

Another train wreck to watch....but I dont think this one will be worth it...

Two thumbs down

Alex Rogers

Not watching either

Alex Rogers

Yea, Im taking a pass on this show. Going to spend me free time doing other things.

I think this family missed the boat on the whole watch my dysfunctional family thing. That format is so played out. The bottom of the barrel was scrapped when Hulk Hogan got a show.

Sorry you missed out on the cash cow there carter clan, but actually im not sorry.

Danny the drunken dwarf

Next to appear on People magazine cover " I'M GAY"

Alex Rogers

Linda,

I think that the only people who will watch this show are the ones who use the words "peeps" in their vocabulary.

What a clown.

Whatever

I do not use the word "peeps" but I will watch this train wreck. Why? Cuz I'd hit Nick. Yeah, I know he tapped Parisite Hilton and he'd have to bleach his mau-mau before we hit it, but I'd do it just to see if he's as good as he thinks he is. And yes, Aaron looks so coked up, it's a wonder he can even breathe!

Whatever

Wake up call to the Carter family! Reality TV shows create the reality they want which is probably to make you look stupid. Be careful.

EasyMac

No lie, I won't be watching this show. Who the hell are the Carters anyway? Oh yeah, talentless has-beens. I think I'll watch a Magic Bullet Informercial instead.

Whatever

What is funny is that probably lots of people will watch this. Hopefully I won't be one of them!

Beth

Could his pupils get a little more dilated? How pathetic, scrambling around trying to keep his name in the press.

ROBIN

He is just so gay.....who cares about this article....couldn't even finish...sooooooooooooooooooooooo BORING!!!!!!!

Midwest

Allyson, get over yourself. If you come here expecting to read nice compliments, you're in the wrong place. Here, we are allowed to express our nasty mean cruel thoughts, and we all get a kick out of it. Dont come here to lecture us on the mean things we say. We have the freedom to talk as much sh*t as we want, and we dont need some goody goody Aaron Carter lover to tell us to stop being bad. If you dont like it, dont come back.

I hate stupid people....

Beth

Yeah, Allyson, I'm SURE none of the Carters, ESPECIALLY Nick, never say an unkind word or *GASP* judge people they don't know. And learn to post. Once.

Grace

OK, I understand that all of you have the right to your own opinion and all and I'm not telling you not to say what you're saying about them although I happen to be a fan. I just wonder why you waste your time posting nasty comments about people that you don't even like. Like a few of you said: "Who CARES". Thats right. If no one cares don't post comments because you just look like losers who have nothing better to do than to berate stars that you're obviously jealous of. They have more money than you probably do, they have more people who love them than you people do, and they get more ass than you ever will. So next time why do you just go do something productive with your life instead of trying to talk bad about people you don't know. And I thought that I left all of this crap in HIGH SCHOOL! Grow up.

And Backstreet has been back for over a year now and he is not a "former backstreet boy" because they are still together and making music. They are actually making an album right now. I am so sick of seeing them portrayed as over when they're really not. The press should really do a better job of checking their facts!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments