Torrie in FHM: "My Chest Pops Out Quite A Bit"

8/16/2006 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FHM: Torrie WilsonTorrie Wilson tells FHM magazine in its September issue that she had a rather unusual first day on the job at the WWE. "I had to seduce Vince McMahon in front of his wife," says the wrestling diva. "We started kissing, then I went to pull his pants down."

And the job apparently only got more difficult from there: "I've been kicked in the stomach and been left dry heaving by the side of the ring because it hurt so much." But it's not all sex and violence at the WWE. There's a certain etiquette observed as well: Torrie also reveals to FHM that she doesn't apologize to her opponents for groping them -- fellow diva Candice Michelle "always appreciates it," in fact -- but she very graciously begs their forgiveness if she actually hurts them.

But if there's one work-related hazard that Torrie just cannot seem to solve, it's her, well, why don't we just let her tell you: "My chest pops out quite a bit. I use half a box of double-sided tape very time but these suckers do not want to stay in." Visual evidence of those suckers' intransigence can be found on the cover of the September issue of FHM magazine.

Alex Rogers

Its A Living

melissa

you're boobies are constantly coming out cuz they're humongous...duh!!

OhMy!

Perhaps she should have BOUGHT a SMALLER size. T.R.A.M.P.

coco puff

She's gonna those ropes soon to hold them bad boys up!!!

RebeccaBBBBBBB

no really? my boobs would stick out like that to if i got implants. DURRR

Carol Mariane H

Well Torrie Wilson of WWE, you complain about your breast constantly popping out even with double-sided tape....gosh, I wonder why!
You talk about your breasts like they're not a part of you... "they" . I don't envy you if you're all silicone. I'd rather have natural breasts than something foreign inside my body.

Tina

Oh poor thing!! Should have got them smaller..........

Higgins

WOMEN SHOULD BE BRED TO LOOK LIKE THAT.

HAVENT THEY FIGURED OUT ENOUGH ABOUT DNA YET???

anon

LOOK AT THOSE FAKE BREASTS

Dark Knight

Fake breasts aside the real tragedy in this is she had to kiss McMahon and take his pants off. Nice first day Vince, I wonder if that was in her original job description? His wife probably didn't care because his "package" is shriveled up thanks to all the steroids he's done.

kathryn

I read this artical, she really seems to enjoy the female touching. Sorry guys.

Matt

Well, you have to admit, Torrie WIlson is one of the hottest, if not the hottest diva in the WWE. So it's no wonder that she has such nice breasts. And Torrie, continue to keep kicking ass inside the ring.

jill mcdonald

That's got to be the ugliest boob job I have ever seen. Did she tell the surgeon she wanted them football shaped?

David Reyes

poor girl cna`t keep them in ? here let me help. I`ll hold them, you wrestle, we can both touch all the girls you desire Torrie. everyone else eat your heart you did`nt have the go-nads to say this and you know you wanted to.

RevJackson

And all the negative comments about them beauties are from the womens. Meao! Getchyer claws out girls! Cuz the Rev is in luv!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments