Biel

Got Back!

8/17/2006 7:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Biel's backside is putting J.Lo's to shame these days.

While Jessica has always sported a rockin' bod, she's apparently been working her gluteus to the maximus and it shows.

But make no mistake, unlike the title of her latest film "The Illusionist," Biel's booty is no mirage. And from the looks of her recent outings, it seems the former "7th Heaven" star isn't afraid to show off those dangerous curves either - and we couldn't be happier.

Check out Jessica in all her newfound bootylicious glory.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

tony w.

that was supposed to say huge not hyge. my fingers get clumsy sometimes.

Dizzy

I'm more of a Jessica Biel fan anyway.. but is it just me or is she sticking her butt out? lol

Either way, you go girl!

Andrea

I have to say, her butt is nicely shaped, but the load itself is too big, and as someone already said out of proportion with the rest of her body!

yankmeoff

J=LO is just a used rag from yesterperiod. jessica has the package. J-lo wanta be white?J-lo wanta be black? not a racist thing its a J-lo thing cause she just don't know it however the wind blows.

teazer111111

I don't think that we should compare people's butts, but if that's what America wants to spend their time on doing then... Well i can't say much about it. I already have tried and it doesn't seem to work. So....
But Jessica Biel is very pretty, I have to give her that, but I don't feel right on commentin on her butt.
Ok?

Nicole

I've been saying this since J-Lo came out- when a black woman has a shapely butt, or full lips, or darker skin, it's "ugly" but when a non-black woman has a shapely butt (J-Lo), full lips (Angelina), or darker skin (every tanned chick in Hollywood) it's "exotic" or "sexy." Give me a break. I had a chest and butt about 5 times bigger than Jessica Biel's when I was 11!

She looks good, but damn, we black girls have had asses like this since... forever and no one cared!

And by the way, no one is saying that NO white girls have big butts, but it's a well-known fact that black women and Latinas (who can be black too) are KNOWN for our shapes (hips, thighs, butts). White women have NEVER been associated with those features. White women are associated with being thinner/slimmer- that is why white women will waste away dieting to look thinner, something that few black women will do. We love our curves! And sorry, Jessica Biel's ass has NOTHING on the average black girl's (but she still looks good).

Nell

You know I'm not hating on Jessica because I think she is very pretty but it looks like she is kinda sticking it out so that it looks bigger than it actually is but maybe its just me.

yankmeoff

Jessicas ass has definition not fricking LARD.

ANONYMOUS

i think that jessica beils butt is ok i guess but i agree with sara she aint got nothing on jlo her butt in unbeatable. oh and #5 lalala um you think that if you have a big ass it means your fat um is it becuase you dont have one why do you got to hate and trust me a big ass is good because men like women with ass not without ass

My Opinion

To whoever said J.Lo doesn't have any talent and has a lack of skills doesn't have any influence on the producers and the people who fund her movies. She's making more money , about 15million a film, last I heard which is more than most people are making these days. So some people do give a flip about J.Lo. She may have married Marc Anthony on the rebound from Ben Affleck but, she seems happy, only time will tell.
To the comment that she wants to be black, white or hispanic and doesn't know which way the wind blows...if she didn't try them all then it would be said that she's playing favorites. Goes to show you that you can't make everybody happy. At least she spent a long period of time with each of them and not 2 days like some stars we know. I say this because some people are so into putting J.Lo down over J. Beil instead of discussing or comparing their deirreirs.S

Kai

uM.....ARE WE ALL SURE THATS REALLY HERS? I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN HER LIKE THAT....HMMM.....MIGHT BE PADDING...BESIDES, JLO IS STILL THE QUEEN....AND SHE IS A LOT HOTTER THAN JESSICA......

Brittany

O come on! Do you people really think that ass is hers??!! Like one day she just woke up and had a HUGE butt! Really! Have you ever seen 7th Heaven? Yeah, she goes from little butt, to BADONKADONK??? And she's skinnier now, too. That just doesn't happen. People don't GROW butts!

Shag

That is absolutely beau-ti-fullll!

hunter azaola

SHE' GOOD THATS OK , I LIKE HER.

Lee

She looks great, but what is the big deal? Does anyone remember the show Martin? Tisha Campbell has one of the largest and most firm round behinds out there, but she never got pub for it when that show was on. The media hates on black women with big round butts because it's considered the norm. It's a black feauture. However, when a white or hispanic girl has it then it is glorified because it's not common. To Jack, Hispanic women on a whole do not have big round butts. It may be big and wide, but not round. Damn near every black girl on a whole has that roundness. I live in LA and it's full of Hispanic chicks and damn near none of them have that round ass. There are alot less black girls here, but they all pretty much have that perfect ass that makes me wanna holla.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5