"Laguna" Hotties Talk Crazy

8/17/2006 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com

DJ

Why? This is way too much drama from these stupid teeny boppers. I saw the 1st episode and they are all busted. I am tired of reality shows that have air-headed teens who wine about everything under the sun. They are soooo YUCK

CelebSlam.com

Laguna Beach would be way better if they spiced it up by killing a few characters.

slacking off

Personally I don't think any of these kids are attractive? Where's the hotties? The girls look like major bitches in every pic I see. UGH! I miss the 1st cast of Laguna.

Johnny B

Unlike the first season, this is ALL acting. You might as well switch over to The Disney Channel for more entertaining and REAL characters. If this first show was a taste of what's to come... don't waste your time! As much as you may have disliked katty Kristen and as much as LC and Jessica are dumbshits for following that looser Jason around like a couple of mutts, these new guys and gals have NOTHING!!! The "clique" gals are the dogs and the guys may as well be hanging out with Lance Bass.

Susan

The first episode made me miss the first season of Laguna - the "mean girls" are such bores! Everyone who's in high school knows these girls - there are miserable, unhappy, jealous girls everywhere. I see it in school - I don't need to watch the same stupid thing on TV! Also, this show is so scripted it made me cringe!

TIMMMMMMMM

THIS WAS ONCE A KILLER SHOW ABOUT REAL PEOPLE IN REAL SITUATIONS THAT WE CAN ALL RELATE TO ONE WAY OR ANOTHER..... THESE ARE NOT ACTORS, BUT RATHER, AT ONE TIME, WELL CAST HUMAN BEINGS WORKING OUT THEIR GENUINE CHALLENGES IN THE 949. (AREA CODE IN LAGUNA BEACH). NOW THESE CHEAP, SLIMY HUSSIES ARE GIVING OUT ADVICE; SHOULDN'T THEY FIRST CONSIDER FINISHING GRAMMER SCHOOL, LEARNING NOT TO WIPE BACK-TO-FRONT, & MAYBE THE QUEEN'S ENGLISH BEFORE THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS OFF CAMERA? JUST AN IDEA. HMMMMM

duh...totally !

That "scene" in the 1st episode w/ season 2 --Jessica, Alex, Taylor & Alex was soooo freaking staged ! "oh my God, have you seen LC and Jason?, they are like gaining weight, I was like ooo gross"........

cheesy!

kathryn

All the hot people were on last season. This season sucks so far......

Mattie

This season of Laguna Beach is so stupid. These people are so stuck up and ridiculous. Last season's Laguna Beach was great. I liked that show. I wish there were a way to get these people off the air. This is all "acting" this season. I don't even know the word that I could call this season. It's just horrible. I liked the first season's cast, but this season's they are all fat and ugly. LOL..

NICCO

THE SHOW WOULD BE MCUH MORE INTERESTING WITH MTV FOLLOWING THE OLD CAST AS THEIR CAREERS EXPLODE AS WELL AS THE NEW CAST SO WE CAN GET USED TO THE NEW PEOPLE. KHYNDRA COMES OFF AS A KRISTIN WANNABE. CAMMI (GOD BLESS HER NEEDS A REALITY CHECK AND A CURLING IRON) SWEETIE YOUR NOT WHITE YOU NEED BETTER WEAVE THAT ACTUALLY MATCHES YOUR TEXTURE HAIR IMMEDIATELY AND A BRA THAT FITS PLEASE. WE ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE OLD CAST. I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD SHOW THEM COMING HOME AT CHRISTMAS BUT NO SUCH LUCK. BLAHHHHH