"Project Runway" Going Once, Going Twice...Sold!

8/23/2006 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The best part of watching Bravo's "Project Runway," well besides the drama, contestant cat fights, model meltdowns, Tim Gunn, the judges' (sometimes) catty commentary, and Heidi Klum's contestant kiss-aufs, is seeing the fab fashions made by the designers.

And now you can actually own the couture creations seen on each week's episode via an online auction at http://projectrunway.auction.seenon.com.

After an episode's initial airing on Wednesday evening, that week's designs are put up for auction. Fans then have until the start of the next week's episode, the following Wednesday, to place bids for their favorite outfit.

Recently, Michael's winning Pam Grier inspired pink number went for $480, while Angela's Audrey Hepburn-esque black dress sold for a whopping $1455. Bradley's losing design, a Cher-inspired (really?) get up, went for a paltry $105.

All the challenge winning ensembles (like Michael's) are being showcased at Macy's Herald Square in New York.

Unfortunately, if you are the highest bidder on one of the winning outfits you'll have to wait until mid-December to receive it. But just think of it as getting a head start on your holiday shopping.

The other designs will ship in 5-7 business days.

So if you online shopping addicts are looking for a break from eBay, check out all the damage you can do compliments of "Project Runway."

KJ

I love the Audrey Hepburn dress that Angela made. I hope Vincent is the next to go.

Hollygolightly

I wish they would sell Heidi Klum. She is annoying.

duh

this is nothing new. the show has been selling stuff since season one on their on-line auctions. where have you been?

anon

hate angela-love the dress
but MICHAEL should win

anon

#2-exactly-whats with THAT VOICE?
nasally, whiny brat

anon

F*** You #1
Vincent is good tv

listen to something other than fox news, please

everything vincent has ever made has been absolutely hideous. and he's kind of creepy. he kept saying that his last dress "got him off." i guess they've kept him because he's so wacked.

ROSIE

I LUV THE SHOW. BUT MICHAEL IS A GREAT AND ORIGINAL DESIGNER. MY FAVORITE WAS THE BLOND CHICK THAT GOT 'OUT' LAS WEEK, SO I GUESS NOW I LIKE MICHAEL.

Whatever

Love Love Love Project Runway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie

I try not to miss an episode of Project Runway. I think it's the best reality show on television right now.

I have to say that Angela's pretty good, but MICHAEL has maintained consistency throughout so far. He's my favorite to win!!!

Whatever

I like the show!

Whatever

Sorry #1 Vincent isn't going anywhere.

Mayla

I love this show I never miss it. I am so mad that the blond went last week. #8

Titilola

Great Outfits. Go Michael.

aly

vincent is nuts, but i gotta give it to him for last night.. he deserved to win compared to the others!
uli and michael are the top to beat i think, but i also love laura'a sleek and clean cut designs (minus last night). and what the hell.. how could you hate heidi?? shes german for christ sake.. she DOES have a little bit of an accent.. and shes beautiful. negative people suck. ha.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments