Brad & Angelina

Incite Flashers

8/24/2006 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most buff couple in Hollywood hit Julian's, a Los Angeles art gallery, for the opening of a new photography exhibit. While the couple focused on photographs inside, they were being photographed by a swarm of paparazzi outside the gallery.

Katharine McPhee
It seems as if Katharine McPhee has performed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" more than Judy Garland herself. From "The View" to "Regis and Kelly," it's been Rainbow, Rainbow, Rainbow. So how on earth does McPhee get on MTV? TMZ created a "Rainbow" music video befitting the hippest music channel.

082406-nicole-richie-tmz
Nicole Richie friends devised a clever if ineffective way to shield their famous friends from the paparazzi. We call this video "Boy ON the Hood."

082406-joey-lawrence-extra
Joey Lawrence has a new, sexy Kojak look for this season's "Dancing with the Stars." The baldy has some bold dance moves. Take a look.

082406-jessica-alba-extra
Ultra-sexy Jessica Alba fesses up to a chink in her armor of beauty. During a recent love scene with co-star Dane Cook, the actress lost a tooth and chipped another. "We're smashing our faces together, she winces. "It's not the slowest, most romantic love scene."

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are back at work on the third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean." After filming wrapped on Tuesday, Orlando hopped in his car and sped off into the wind, while Johnny showed fans some love.

Day

way to go Johnny!!.. and booo to you orlando.. talking to the people. it is what has made you so famous. you have taken the time to stop and show a bit of love. maybe the young whiper snapper can take some pointers from you!!!...lolol go easy though i hear he is having a diaper rash lately . well what did we expect frm a spoiled brat anyways..

Heidi Ann Young

People its ok to talk about Brad and Angelina but its not ok to say negative things about their baby. You wouldn't like it if someone said anything about your kids if you have any.

tony

brad & angelina are stuck up a holes who like most the peaple in hoolywood think there gods or something jonny depp is one of the only cool ones out there at least he cares about his fans hes a hell of a guy

jessie

brad is hot angelina is a b**c* and is a husband stealer brad and jennifer looked so much better together

aunt kk

I don't understand why people even feel the need to judge a celebrity couple. They are real people just like you and I. They have lives and they have no choice but to live it. I didn't know that people were supposed to entertain you in their free time....spectators have forgotten that these celebrities are OFF SET, and they are only looking for opinions about their work

Jannette

WOW, can you feel the tension? Anyway, if Angie is a whore and hubby stealer, I wish she'd take mine! And I'd love to have Brads baby...well, at least practice making one!

me

Why do the people that write all the complaints about everything thing even come here, I mean get real it's all about celebrities and that is all this site will ever be about. I love seeing what they are doing and reading about it, I love to see what they are wearing and at times it isn't what I would wear but they wear what they want too, what they like, they don't dress for us, I don't go posting stupid comments about how skinny or fat, how awful there clothes, or about bad hair or make-up. Life is to short and why I even bother to write and post this who knows, but you people out there that have only nasty things to post ruin it for others. Get a life and maybe you'll be happy and won't have to be so negative.

Mandy

I think Brad and Angelina are an amazing couple. So many are obviously jealous. Who wouldn't envy them? They have it all, a love bond, three adorable children, they are both absolutely gorgeous, they have money, the fame, the fortune, and they have a complete and happy family. Brad's previous marriage was already ending, he just happen to fall in love with someone before it was all final. People are naturally negative, so the rude comments don't surprise me. Haters!!! CDUB- learn how to spell before criticizing others to such an extreme. It's H-U-S-B-A-N-D, not hisband.

kerri

All I know is,these are two beautiful people who found themselves attracted to each other..so big deal they went for it.. It happens everyday in our little civilized world. Just not on camera. I say go for it.Cause I know I would,.. And just like Brad and Angalina I wouldn't care what anyone tthinks!!

Kelly

I like Angelina Jolie she is a beautiful woman and once upon a time Brad was hot. Did anyone hear that Brad and Angie got in a fight because Brad still has feelings for Jen?

its me

Angelina and Brad are very very HOT SEXY COUPLE made me attractive them. They look a great couple happy together. I m sure that Brad and Angelina's new daughter will be happy for them to have her. I wish i love join with them for actress/actor on real tv hee hee.. i mean it. i m not joking smile. i love to hear from them

Issy

Brad would look better if he hooked up with Johnny

AQUADRO

GUESS I RESENT BRAD AND ANGELINA, CAUSE THEY CAUSED THE BREAKUP OF BRADS MARRIAGE TO JENNIFER....ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY AMERICAN BABIES WAITING TO BE ADOPTED, WHY NOT HELP OUR CITIZENS?

Brook

Hey Dee King I bet your the first in line when the National Enquirer comes out. Get a life and stop living
through these LOSERS who can't even keep their marriges together. Are these the type of people u look up to ? As for the rest of you sheep, we come here for entertainment news, but ya know what?
Even we get tired of the same old storys about NOTHING! GIVE US REAL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS.
PARIS , TOMKAT, AND BRADGELINA, Don't do anything to deserve this much attention, So WHAT
they can screw and have kidz BIG DEAL. None of these couples will be togeather in 10 years so why should we get attached to them.

mjwolf

Brad&Angelina ~ boring!! love 'em or hate 'em??? does it really matter?
Katherine McPhee needs to get out of this rainbow-rut. One time of her singing it was more than enough. She's got so much more talent than getting stuck into one song.
Joey Lawrence ~ Vin Diesel you are not!! grow some hair back.
Johnny Depp ~ have Loved him since the '80s "21 Jumpstreet" days! He is extraordinary!