Save Kathy!!! (Though She Might Not Need It)

8/25/2006 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy GriffinFans of Kathy Griffin's show on Bravo, "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List," have started an online petition to save the show -- only it hasn't been canceled.

The show recently completed its second season and is currently on hiatus, according to reps at Bravo. While the show hasn't been picked up yet for a third season (key word being "yet"), the show hasn't been canceled yet, either. When you think about, FOX hasn't announced whether "24" is coming back for a seventh season -- does that mean we have to rally to save it?

So it could just be that Kathy's fans expect the worst for the Queen of the D-List. But fear not! Kathy's show still has life, at least for now.

sam

I didn't think I would like this show since I am neither hot nor cold in regards to Kathy's humor. It's was actually kind of funny. I never know when it’s on though, but that’s OK as well.

spud

man, got to keep her around, she is the only person in this town who speaks some truth...the rest are all stepford wives

Ms. G

LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

Save Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the funniest bitch in Hollywood. LOVE HER!

Valeria

Kathy... Kathy.... Kathy.......

Valeria

Kathy,
Approve me as one of your My Space friends. Please!!

RP

Kathy is awesome!!

cat

Kathy is the best!!!! Her show should be on more!!!!

a guy who should be working

Wow. Taking time out of your day to write a letter to declare your support for that hideous, unfunny, old hag. That's worse than commenting on a blog entry about people who wrote letters declaring support for a hideous, unfunny, old hag.

Jennifa O Jenny

I heard that another network has expressed interest if Bravo chooses not to pick the show up again. I like Kathy and watching her D-list show - hope everything works out.

Ruthie

Thanks for your post...yeah we know she hasn't been cancelled or renewed...we just wanted to show support to help things along and maybe get a longer season when they see the amount of interest. A hard copy has been sent to Bravo today.
Thanks again for posting about it.

Adrian Ramirez

My Life on the d-list is soooooo FUNNY! Its one of the reasons why I watch Bravo in the first place. and why would they cancel it? I mean, it was EMMY Nominated!

Oh but they can have shitty shows like that workout show with that dikey loser!

Just KEEP MY LIFE ON THE D-LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jm

Kathy is great! Love her gutsy, in-your-face humor. Reminds me alot of Joan River's style.

lobartay

Better safe and make sure the suits know we want the show back. It's the best TV show on.