Britney All Smiles, Looks Ready to Pop

8/28/2006 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsA very pregnant Britney Spears went shopping in West Hollywood on Friday afternoon. Spears stopped in at Ed Hardy, a vintage tattoo-wear shop on the trendy stretch of Melrose Avenue.

Spears took the time to smile and pose for cameras wearing a silk dress with an Ed Hardy sweater over her top (no word on who designed the "Green Acres"-esque straw hat she was sporting).

Last week, cameras spotted Britney leaving a Chinese restaurant in the same neighborhood looking quite displeased. Just a few days before that, Britney was all smiles while she shopped at the ultra-trendy Intuition in Los Angeles.

Guess you can never predict the mood of a woman eight months pregnant.

stoopit

boy you sure are a purty thang. you dun made us all proud back at tha trailer park.

Momma

Who cares!

Lisa

Oh good lord! That girl just keeps going deeper and deeper into white trash. Britney is just isn't funny anymore. Please stay in doors and keep your legs closed. You skank, fugly biatch, has-been, barely talented, ho!

Doctorsofpopculture

This outfit does not say leave me alone. It says I want Hee Haw to come back.

Renee

All she needs now is to put those cut-offs back - on with a tank top that doesn't fit and carry Sean P around in a saggy diaper only, with cool-aid stains down his chest and stomach and a bottle full of coca-cola, barefoot, in a trailor park.......and I am from the south, so I know what I am talking about.

U Know Who

Lisa Lisa Lisa, hateful much?

85MILLION Records worth of "Barely Talent"

BlackMetal

mrs. fernendez

She's such old news, i'm tired of hearing about the woman....yawn

steph

damn leave the girl alone...u people seem to forget that SHES HUMAN! damn....like you people haven't done stupid sh*t in ur life....grow up

amelia

I feel sorry for her. She looks alot better than she did during her first pregnancy.

my opinion

YeeeHaaaawwwww! Grab your partner, round and round...........let's all dosey-doe! Y'all look at meeeee! I've just bin voted the purtiest gal at the barn dance in all of Kentwood!!!! Yeeehaawwww!!!!

stoopit

#10 yes she's human and we all make mistakes...unfortunately she does it constantly, and she's in the public eye. which everyone knows makes her a target.

Dee

Brit and Kevin smell like baby shit!

POOR BRIT

POST 10 & 8, I'M GLAD YOU UNDERSTAND THE GIRL, EVERYTHINGIS ABOUT BASHING HER WHEN I'M SURE MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO DO USE TO LISTEN TO HER MUSIC AT SOME POINT...THEY PROBABLY WILL AGAIN WHEN SHE RELEASES HER NEXT ALBUMB AND SELLS ANOTHER 85 MILLION. AND WHAT DOYOU PEOPLE EXPECT HER TO LOOK LIKE? SHES EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND BABY..GIVE HER A BREAK.

Renee

NUMBER 13 - I expect her to look and act like a mother of almost 2 - I was 20 when I had my first child; and am 34 now - guess what - time to grow up and act and dress appropriately. My daughter (9) and son (14) would have had a stroke if I left the house looking the way she did when I was pregnant last year with my third and last son (10 months) - Mom, are you really wearing that - they will tell me in a minute now (am back to pre-baby weight and size) what I am wearing is too short etc.......but they don't have to - why? - b/c I dress my age, always have and would NEVER want to humiliate them in public - she seems to get a kick out of it and think she is cute - NO NONE of us in my family listen to her anymore, and WON'T waste money on her with future albums.

SheilaRP

YOU GO #13. PREACH!!! and the CHOICH say...AMEN!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments