Paris and Kim - Best Friends and Sugar Addicts!

8/29/2006 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton can't get enough of the trendy LA boutique Sugar. And it looks like Hilton's BFF, Kim Kardashian, can't get enough of being just like Paris.

Recently, Paris came in to the shop, pulled tons of items and didn't try a thing on. Afterwards, she sent one of her minions to pick up all of her newly bought garments.

The very next day Kardashian, apparently in her quest to be yet another Paris wannabe, called the store and ordered up the exact same things Paris bought.

Kim was recently spotted wearing one of the hot dresses, a Bianca Nero Princess dress which costs $435, to Brody Jenner's birthday party.

Other stars that have gotten their Sugar fix, include Kirsten Dunst, Amy Poehler and Isla Fisher from "The Wedding Crashers."

To see how you too can dress just like Paris visit www.sugaronlabrea.com.

SICK IGNORANCE

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chic

Paris gets new best friends like she gets new pets....she has them around 'til she's tired than gives 'em up. She bores me

Sillyme

I'd rather dumpster dive than look like Paris.. She has to buy friends, control and command them.. that's not a friend

duh...totally !

Seriously! who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez! can move to LA and get on TMZ's payroll to photgraph people shopping? especially no-namer/brainers like Kim K? and Paris !

Midwest

Crabbytwat has a new friend....and now we have another crabbytwat running around! lol....Paris, you make it so easy! I hate everything about you, yet I cant stop reading about you. You make me laugh, you pathetic crabbytwat whore!

Brittany Rivers

Paris is hott sh*t, everyone knows it. Everyone who is puttin that bitch down are some haters.

Cat

this cant be real. who buys all the exact same clothes as someone else? this is too stupid to believe. what a lame article.

Alyn Brodsky

Thank you for sharing this with me. Now I can go puke.

nikki

the last thing we need is another Paris in this world. But i can understand her buying alot of clothes since her Cd sucks and it is doing really bad in sales

Awesomeness

Sugar is a really great little store. I've bought several cute little dresses there, and love it. I just wish Paris didn't shop there - it's impossible to keep a cute store a secret with coverage like this!

Abbie

I don't understand why everyone hates Paris. I think she's funny. You are all jealous. Paris.....you're hot. Who cares if she parties, shops, etc. If I had as much money as she did, I would do the same thing......

the wise old owl

' NEVER MIND THE SHRIMP HONEY, I'M COMING HOME WITH THE CRABS " (That is what Paris says to all of her Boyfriends ) You would have to be a real LOSER to want to immulate Paris HIlton. I wouldn't want to have one quality trait that she does. NOT ONE !!! This friend of hers must be really LOST. The clothes she dresses in won't help her character one bit. She needs to get a LIFE.

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris Hilton is great! Everybody should dress like Paris Hilton! But I am afraid her clothes wouldn't fit me!

Whatever

Paris found someone even dumber then her that she can lead around on a leash just like her many pets. sad.

chloe

Paris looks totally fabulous in all of her dresses. And Kim always looks adorable too. I buy things my friends buy when i love them....and this is no exception. Sugar is hot ....and so are Paris and Kim.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments