Johnny Makes Waves

8/30/2006 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com

At a recent Malibu autograph session, Depp was dressed unremarkably in a long-sleeve, pirate-themed shirt. His now-trademark double-beard braid, however, unmistakably identified him as the man who gave life to Captain Jack Sparrow. Depp was in doing reshoots for the upcoming "Pirates of the Caribbean 3."

As his car drove away he waved to the frenetic crowd, who screamed with piercing glee.

Jessica

Why must we have to look at that skank Paris when it is an article about Johnny Depp. They might not own everything, but I'm sure they have atleast one picture of him they could use. He is hot.

New One

Johnny Rocks!!

marianne.

YaY i love him

marianne.

what a guy, he's always spreading love around to his devoted fans. JD forever!

Erika

I've had the pleasure of meeting him, and by far he is one of the nicest people around!!!

Can't wait until Pirates 3 comes out.......... they just finished filming here in Redondo Beach =(

vicki

he seems like he is a good guy.

ara

Come on you gotta love him! He is what in his 40's and young gilrs still scream for him. How many men can say that?

Penny

I Love You Johnny!!!!!

marianne.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TMZ! FOR SHOWING VIDEOS OF HIM, THIS ONE AND THE OTHER. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM!!!!

ann

That's not Malibu, it's Redondo Beach!!!! Get your locations right. I was there. My kids took tons of pictures. He's a sweet guy.

Bradtastic

Probably sounds cooler to say that he's in Malibu, but this is in the Redondo Beach marina area, at the basecamp for where they've been filming the last two weeks or so. Saw the Black Pearl off the PV Peninsula last week. Did the cameraman really believe he was in Malibu while filming this?!?!? What is he smoking?!?!?!
And BTW, Mr Depp IS a great guy!

yeppers

yep this was in Redondo, Because I met him there yesterday. he is a good guy.

This was not Malibu, unless he transported there rapidly. Because the sun was already setting as I was leaving. This certianly was Redondo Beach.

Sick of him

OHH , JOHHNY!
YOU MAKE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING!
ARRRRRRRR

Emily

Johnny is absolutely wonderful to his fans!
I have been a lifelong fan (since I was 7). I am now 27.

I was lucky enough to meet him at the premiere for POTC 2 in June and he was so sweet and gracious to everyone there.

He gisves so much to his fans he deserves all the success he has had. He is very humble, greatful and nice.

It is so refreshing to se a celeb who actually appreciates his fans!!

I love Johnny Depp!

kemuri

someone tell me where this is at????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments