Rosie Drops Some Pre-"View" Details

8/30/2006 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just days before her debut on "The View," Rosie O'Donnell is dropping some details about her new gig on her ever-active blog at rosie.com. Among other things, we learn that she's taking Meredith Vieira's dressing room, that ABC is already prepping her for what she can and cannot say, and what her take on the whole did-Meredith-really-say-that fracas is.

In her latest blog entries, expressed in her customary haiku-ish shorthand, Rosie says that she recently met with the network's standards-and-practices people, the folks who make sure nothing untoward comes out of her -- and or any of the other "View"-ers' -- mouths. According to Rosie, "They told me all the stuff I know/still made me panic/a little." She adds that she's only cursed once in six years on live TV.

Then, in response to a question from a fan, who asked her why Meredith Vieira would "diss" her former show and Barbara Walters (which, it turns out, she didn't), Rosie clears it up: "She did not diss barbara/everybody breathe." Finally, Rosie reveals that she won't run the risk of absorbing of any of Star Jones' bad karma, as she'll be putting up shop in Meredith's old dressing room at "The View."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

steve

Go Rosie, Go Rosie, Go Rosie

I Love Rosie, She's honest

She's going to be the star of that talk show

Go Rosie

New One

Rosie & her huge head suck.
Wait I mean munch!

alissa

whatever lol,,

kathryn

Rosie scares the shiznick out of me. I

my opinion

I will NEVER watch The View now that Rosie "Big Fat Cow" O'Donnell is on it. I will NEVER support anything that big fata$$ she-man does. I'm opposite everything she stands for. Fata$$ blob.

BlackMetal

Who Cares...

sam

I saw her recently on ‘Inside the Actors Studio’ and she was brilliant. She a genuine person, not some bozo actor type. I might even start watching The View now that’s she going to be on it.

chris

IM GLAD THEY HIRED ROSIE THEY NEEDED A MAN ON THE VIEW FOR A LONG TIME

ROBIN

She is disgusting...going to ruin the show! Elizabeth try not to be too disgusted having to work with the lezz!

openminded

Rosie I hope you get everything Good and Bad that you put out. As far as the View May success be as brief and bitter sweet for you and Barbara as you tried to make it for the other cohost that's gone. May bless you but allow you two to see how far hurting and back stabbling will get you.

Joseph

Barbara wanted a pot-bellied pig for a pet. Instead she get's Rosie a full grown hog with an worst attitude than the real animal.

Livewire

I Speak Bachi has it right to Rosie has a huge f**ckin' head! She is a fat load and the only reason she turned lesbo is that no guy and his right mind would sleep with the fat cow! She is in the the category of annoying celebrity like Star Jones, Ashlee Simpson, Britney and K-fag, and all the other no talent hacks out there in Sodomite Hollywood!

Now fathead Rosie is on The View, the favorite show of midwest fat cows!

Sarah

much needed view on the view, our fingers are crossed for you Ro

Alyn Brodsky

Attention Rosie's detractors: She's really not all that bad. She's just a big slob who manages to be boring on occaasion.

stan spraggins

# 9 Sounds like it was written by the other beast (star) herself...For six months five days a week star did something everyday that was a fireable offense...(SHADDUP)...You know everytime Rosie looks at Liz "Loosen Up My Buttons by the PussyCat Girls will play in her mind!...It oughta be fun to watch...desperate for ratings perhaps they will tape measure and weigh Rosie's Head! ENOUGH!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments