Walk in Eminem's Shoes

8/30/2006 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EminemThe first of eight Eminem-designed Nike sneakers has been unveiled.

The sneaker features the Grammy-winning rapper's name alongside the trademark Nike swoosh.

Starting Thursday eight sets of each limited-edition design (64 pairs total) will be auctioned off over the next month in Nike stores and on eBay.

Regarding the design process Eminem says, "My only problem was figuring out how to make the shoes different from stuff they've already done: Nike always has the dopest color combos."

Proceeds from the auctions raises money for the Marshall Mathers Foundation, which helps troubled youth in southeast Michigan, and the ninemillion.org, which benefits the world's refugee youth.

Eminem has his own fashion line called Shady Ltd.

Malinda

That's wonderful !!!
I love shoes and LOVE Eminem more. I will definitely place some bids . . . doubt that I will WIN though. Hey, a girl can dream.

Sandy

Won't be bidding on those sneakers. Don't like them.

the kid

I'd put em on and kick that wimp in the nuts.

Whatever

No thanks.

pinupcutie

Maybe that whore Kedra Wilkinson will get a pair! Ha!

POOPER SCOOPER

I can't stand Eminem the black boy wannabe and his shoes suck harder than him...

ashley

Them are some UGLY ass shoes! damn..

liska

THESE ARE RETARD SHOES

jeri bartlett

I LOVE EMINEM AND I WILL BUY ANYTHING HE HAS EVEN HIM IF HE WOULD LET ME!!!!!! HA HA COME ON EM GIVE ME A CALL 815-456-2756

te

you go em. you got brains. you got heart. you got passion.

John V

LoL there u go all u haters who are jealous of him. I mean come up with better things then "black boy wannabe" i mean cmon thats kinda old, and every celeb says eminem is the only real MC cmon now he dont say anything he dont mean and he does wat he says he is gona do. But guess wat u little nuthings can be jealous all u want cuz he needs haters like u so he can make more $ and laugh at u lil kids

boda

i'm not going to say things like you go em or those are nasty shoes of a white guy gone black rapster. But what I'll say is that I think coming up with your own line of shoes takes balls to say take a walk in my shoes. We all make mistakes with girls or how ever that book was wrote. But kendra should of known what she was getting into when she offered to do the video. Having great talent and not giving a dam what you say is a hell of a combination! Im out this is Boda