Bulletin: Harry Ready to Pop Question to Lindsay

8/31/2006 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Could wedding bells be in the cards for Lindsay Lohan? Sources tell "EXTRA," that Lohan's boyfriend, Harry Morton, was spotted purchasing an engagement ring at Cartier in Beverly Hills.

In a statement to "EXTRA," a representative from Morton's company, Pink Taco, says, "I can confirm that Harry was shopping in Cartier...but what he purchased I cannot confirm. If it was in fact a gift then that's between him and whomever the gift is for."

Jay

Not a big fan of Lindsey, but glad to see whe has found a man that Ms. Hilton has not tainted.

Stormy

I think he's good for her. He seems to keep her grounded. I hope the rumor is true and they become Hollywood's next it couple. Yeah Lindsay!

Julie

Oh Goody! La Lohans first divorce is next! Good lucky Harry, watch out for fire down below!

Ms Kris

If this happens, everyone get out their stop watches to see how long it lasts.

One drunken night?

New One

Serve me a plate of firecrouch my favorite dish.

imitalian

If it's true, hopefully it's been thoroughly laid out first and not just a spur of the moment thing.... I'd hate to see another generation of hollywood stars starting up on the divorce pool because they didn't think and just reacted.

If she's happy and he's happy though, it's hard to rule with your head over your heart, eh???

Jonboysf

I just can't get over the fact that his company is named Pink Taco and he's dating Lindsay with the red taco...HA!

Easily Bored

He needs to bust out the Clorox, scrub his privates clean and then run like the wind. She nasty.

And I wouldn't be so quick to assume he hasn't been with Paris. It just hasn't made it to the headlines yet.

The Truth

Before anything, he should go put a serious dent into that guy who gives LL all the verbal trouble... you know, Fat Elvis. I'd love to read one time on TMZ that sombody's a "man" here in Hollywood and has defended his girl..

CoCo

I SPEAK BACHI UR A F*CKING MEATHEAD GET A LIFE U WANNA B KEYBOARD GANGSTA!
I BET YOU HAVE A FIRECROTCH HUH? NASTY BITCH.

spud

what is wrong with these people? what is it a MONTH? they have known each other? HE looks like that mr. bill character that used to be featured on saturday night live....i am not real big on dudes who depend on their fathers fortune to get by.....but then his father did the same thing....easy to start and keep business going when you have mega bucks behind you.to scoop you up in the bad times..........i guess what else is to be expected.....so , they will mess up their young lives ...oh, and then they will mess up the lives of the little offspring they will "spur of the moment" decide to have.........its like they base life decisions on "what will get me in the news" how bout i get married today, how bout i have a baby today, oh, how bout i will divorce today............whatever.........

Mike C.

Why get married? Just have fun while it last.

jennifer

What a handsome man he is - such a pleasant smile - hope they'll be very happy together. To #9 The Truth -- you're funny and I totally agree! And, #9, Bachi ball .... again with the idiot remarks. You really need to grow up, boy.

Stinky

Oh Damn!!!!! Firecrotch marries Jay Leno look-a-like. Eeeeewwwww...imagine the kids! I don't think they'll last though. She's a 'ho and he's the Pink Taco King! Only in Hollywood!!

Lance K.

I would say neither option they should wait a bit but who are we really to say since we truly don't know the first thing about their relationship

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments