Is Christina Milian Going Broke??

8/31/2006 3:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina MilianTimes are tough for singer/actress Christina Milian. The R&B beauty was dropped by Def Jam records earlier this year, just one short month after her third album "So Amazin" debuted. It's apparently been downhill ever since.

The former platinum selling artist is reportedly still shopping for a record label and has resorted to selling her clothes on eBay. So, is Christina really strapped for cash?

According to MediaTakeOut.com who spoke with someone close to Milian, "Christina has been using a lot of her own money to go out and promote herself, and she's not rich."

TMZ contacted Milian's reps for a comment on Christina's financial situation and future plans, but calls were not immediately returned. If you want a piece of Christina before her star completely burns out, check out her threads on eBay.

UPDATE 4:52pm: According to a recent post on Christina's Myspace page, the cash made from her eBay sale will be donated to various charities. Milian also says she would rather hold an internet auction, rather than simply donate her clothes, because many of the items are not age-appropriate for some girls. As far as her career is concerned, Milian claims she is making room for the "next round of promo," which she plans to do next year. "That's right, ur girl is on her grind!!"

kathryn

I like her much better than Beyonce. Cuter too.

kathryn

She's got some cute stuff for sale.....

TEXAS PRINCESS

who? never heard of her..

the wise old owl

Unless she spends her money like a DRUNK. I sincerely doubt that she is BROKE. She is an INTERNATIONAL recording artist. Her success goes far beyond the U.S. Her voice is pheonomenal and she is really talented. All she has to do is release another C.D. in spanish and she will be back on track again.
BRITTNEY WHO ??????

Midwest

I hope she can get her finances in order. I have a lot of respect for Ms. Milian. She's got a lot going for her. A true talent.

Whatever

Do we care?

James in Milwaukee

I thought all these rapper/hiphop stars were richer that Croesus! Have I been misled by the media?

GrumpyGirl

You know, I never sympathize for these kinds of situations. That's what they get for living lavishly, buying expensive clothes. Whatever.

Michael

A lot of celebrities sell personal items on ebay, so it could just be for the publicity also.

Candace

So Chrissy's going broke. I'm so scared for her right now.

lalala

This is the first I've ever heard about this star.

the wise old owl

YIKES !!! Who is this person ? I thought when I wrote my post it was Christina
AGULARA. I doubt this Millan person is an International star. SORRY FOR THE OVER SIGHT. I'm surprised no one called me on it. I GUESS i'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS PERSON.

Lisa

For all of you who claim to not know who she is, yeah right! Where the hell have you been? And James in Milwaukee, she is not a rap/hip hop artist. Idiot!!!

Brittany

It seems like her first single on her albums' comes out and after that you don't really hear from her until she makes another album. She needs to work with some new people and find some new subjects to sing about.

Calla

It's too bad she never learned to spell.......

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments