Britney Spears' Taco Temptation

9/5/2006 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who needs to cook when you have the good people at Taco Bell to do it for you? That's exactly what Britney Spears was thinking on Sunday when she made a run for the border in Malibu.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
Britney is ready to pop with her and K-fed's second child together. Not sure how the doctor feels about Brit's eating habits and how they affect her unborn child.

We'll just hope she laid off the hot sauce and opted for mild.

Ruby

Give the chick a break! I am sure she is not the only pregnant woman to eat at Taco Bell for heaven's sake.

beep

Give me a freakin' break!!! So, you're trying to make us believe that Britney is a bad mother and is endangering the life of her baby because she ran out for some Taco Bell? Do you think TMZ readers are stupid enough to believe it?

I'm not a Britney fan by any stretch of the imagination, but you guys seem bound and determined to do nothing but slur the girl. You watch and wait for every opportunity. Yeah, she's pulled some scatter-brained stunts...but you guys make up things to trash her for.

Don't tell me you never eat fast food.

no one

Does Britney know which hole to put the food in?

parissucksliterally

she hasn't gained nearly as much weight with this pregnancy- give her a break.....so what if she has some Taco Bell? Doesn't everyone make a run for the border SOMETIME?

Leave her alone- pick on her clothes, but her weight is fine.

duh...totally !

Is every fast food joint staked out w/ Stalk-Arrazzi ?

Geez! can they eat for God's sake????

who cares! I'm glad she eats......Nicole Ritchie could use a few tacos

Adry

TMZ, what is wrong with tacos? yummmm

Astriastar

I for one am SICK and TIRED of all the Britney bashing. Give her a break! She's doing as good a job at being a mother as any other first time parents. It's ridiculous the amount of crap that gets heaped onto her for every little thing she does. It's one thing to cut on her choices on clothing and husbands, but I challenge anyone to try to be a first time mom with another baby on the way while spending every waking moment under the magnifying glass of the media. GET A LIFE!

Eli

God to think they cant even have a drive thru meal! Give them a break, the papas are everywhere how scary

sam

Who cares what she eats. But Taco Bell food is just plain gross. No matter who's eating it. YUK. Run away from the Border.................

CoCo

GOSH I CAN'T STAND HER ANYMORE!!! I JUST LOOK AT HER AND I WANT TO HURL!!!!!

Jinxy Cat

Is the paparazzi staked out at Taco Bell?????????

And we call Britney a loser?????

JENNIFER

KarenQQ Loves to run to the border :):):)Oh ya and who cares what Britney eats !

Eli

I actually lost respect for Britney after marrying that looser when she couldve had anyone she wanted as pretty as she is, that guy is so GHETTO.....GROSS!!!!

Stef

Oh get off of Brit! I have had 2 wonderfully perfect little girls and the junk food I comsumed w/ both has had no bad side effects on either. Please! You need to give her a break! Until you have children, you have no right to make any kind of a comment!

Jaye

I have to agree with the comments about leaving Brit alone. I am not a fan at all, but damn, let the woman enjoy some junk food for Pete's sake. I too have two children and if their well being and health were totally dependant on what I ate when I was pregnant, they'd both have a hard way to go. I ate Taco Bell, KFC, Popeye's, McDonald's.... you name it. Let me assure that my kids haven't suffered one bit. They're both perfectly healthy and straight A students. I think you're just looking for something for which to criticize her. The thing about those photos I find most difficult to believe is that Britney actually managed a smile for whoever had the camera. She has a much better sense of humor than I do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments