Clooney Hoops It Up On "Ocean's 13"

9/5/2006 3:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney on the red carpetIt isn't all work for George Clooney while he films "Ocean's 13." According to an insider on set at the Warner Bros. lot, George Clooney spends every free minute he has off camera on the court. The basketball court that is.

This isn't the first time we've heard of Clooney's hoop obsession. Back when George was on the cast of "E.R.", Warner Bros. actually built him his own court on the lot. Some actors do breathing excercises to prepare, Clooney shoots hoops. What a life!!

My two cents

Yeeeooo! Such a handsome dapper man!

Dimples

I love George Clooney. He is both talented and handsome.

Travis Bickle

I wonder how many guys he's had sex with while on the shoot??? Do you think he and Brad and Matt do each other?

jennifer

Your name says it all #4.

the wise old owl

hey Jennifer, I am back. I never laughed so hard as reading your reply's on the Tom Cruise contraversy. What a blast. I am back with some more hot information for you. Goerge Clooney is 100 % straight. He loves woman. He just can't commit. How do I know. My best friend use to date him when he was taking Milton Kaselis's acting classes on Robertson Blvd. He lived in his friend's closet and that is where he took his dates. He didn't have a car, only a motorcycle. He is a real success story. I might come back and devuldge a few more details. ( Like his fondness for picking woman who were already commited to someone else ) That way he didn't' have to get attached to anyone. He hasn't changed a lick. He still wants to stay single and free. I guess it's pretty easy to figure out why he will NEVER HAVE KIDS.

Jane

At least Clooney doesn't pull any punches when it comes to dating. Any chick that dates him with the hopes of marriage is a fool considering how open and honest he is about not wanting that. It's a lot more refreshing than dating a man who strings a lady along by telling her anything she wants just to shut her up. Politics be damned; he's more honest than any politician out there which makes him a million times more trustworthy as well!!

IreallyhateParisHilton

I work on the WB lot and I see him everyday playing basket ball, sometimes with Matt Damon etc, he's really nice and waves to people on the tours that drive by.