K-Fed: Life with Britney is Tough

9/6/2006 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline talks about Britney: Click to watchKevin Federline will appear on "The Ellen Degeneres Show" today to talk about living in the shadow of Britney Spears and the constant press scrutiny put on their lives.

"I would be lying if I didn't say it was tough," says Federline about being Mr. Spears, "I think the expectation is real high for me you know, it's like you see my wife here she is this huge superstar everybody loves her, all of her music is just hits after hits and it's hard to compete."

Even though K-Fed hopes his new single "Lose Control" will be the next "Toxic," the musician claims no rivalry exists at home. "I don't see it as a competition you know? Maybe other people are putting it in that perspective, but to me it's not a competition ... I just have fun. I love rapping and making music period."

Ellen's full interview with Kevin Federline airs today on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

Marissa

I have known Britney Spears to be very smart and talented and continues to be with or without him. I admire that in her. She does not give up like other famous people. She reminds me of Liz Taylor who always smiles and keeps her beauty. As for her ex-to-be sounds like a looser.

no one

Following someone around all day with a roll of paper towels to clean up their liquor-spills is probably not a picnic.

lauren gooding

it must be hard living off your bitch, especially when shes worth millions

Eli

I hate that guy, he looks like a freeloader, what a wanna b pimp and /rapper, what was shw on to marry and have kids with that looser!!!!

COLIN

enough of him! I am tired, I used get entertained now is annoying. He can't talk, sing, act, work, walk on two legs. Britney needs to find someone else, and hopefully this time is a man.

Eli

This guy is so thirsty for attention hes seriously dehydrating, take him off and put something more interesting or exciting!

trish

I am deeply disappointed in Ellen. Is there no one else to interview?

D&G

I am deeply disappointed in the entertainment industry. Are Britney and Jessica just such pigs that the media can throw up any garbage about them and the public will look? Well, yes, but we are ready for some new pigs now. This is tired old sh*t. I'm going to have to find something else to do with my time.

Midwest

#7, I totally agree. When are we gonna get a new train wreck to watch? Im so sick and tired of reading about Jessica, Britney, and Paris every single day.

Im ready for a change, TMZ....

CoCo

TMZ...Seriously we do not care about this looser! Unless it is something that is going to make us laugh DO NOT write about him! He look like a rat, I want to puke jsut by looking at him.Half of the time he can't even keep his eyes open and looks either drunk or high. What a waste of human being.

Stevie Nicks Fan

How old is he? and he is dressing like a 17 year old from the 90's. If I was Brit I would be extremely embarressed, plus the fact he left his family for her. Gee that would turn me on... NOT!! She says in that interview w/ Matt l. that he already was splitt up with his girlfriend. I don't believe it for a second.

Stevie Nicks Fan

Sabra

All I have to say is that KFed is the new vanilla Ice.....but at least Ice had one hit song. I have to say I actually feel sorry for Brit and the family.....

liz

I watched every bit of the show except for this part. If people stop watching and paying, K-Fed will either go away or actually do something for a living. My $$$ is on him going bye-bye as soon as his 15 minutes are up.

14:57 and counting.

Jenna

Is this guy a moron or what? First he says about his wife "all of her music is just hits after hits and it's hard to compete." and in the next sentence claims "I don't see it as a competition you know?"
Does he really see himself as a serious musician? Just looking at the dude makes me want to take a shower in some serious disinfectant. If he's going for the slimy pimp look, he's dead on!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments