Sarah Jessica Plays Hard to Get

9/8/2006 2:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Jessica Parker looked more like a fighter than a fashionista as she bobbed and weaved from paparazzi on the streets of New York.

The "Sex and the City" star normally just asks the photogs to leave her alone, but this time she chose to use the 'hiding behind the friend' technique. Unfortunately for Parker, that plan didn't work out so well.

Maybe the starlet was just in a hurry to check on her husband Matthew Broderick who recently broke his collarbone in a freak horse riding accident.

dumpling

I would think it would get tiresome to have photogs constantly following you. I leave my house without makeup all the time and I would hate it if I was caught on camera for the world to see. Some days maybe SJP just doesn't feel like being friendly or accomodating. Give her a break.

steve

Oh Please

Don't you have something better on this horse face

Oh Yeah, She's jewish

HA

Nick

Why is she still a A list celebrity??

Her sitcom is over and Kim Catrall made the show a hit anyway
Her last 2 movies bombed
Her perfume smells like a farm animal
Gap dropped her for Joss Stone

So desperate to stay relevant, isn't she?

I wish she and her Groucho Marks wannabee husband would move to a different country.

steve

#3 Exactly my respons as well

I Think her husband is a closet case ??

She's such a horse face phony

kathleen

I don't "get" Sarah Jessica Parker. A couple of years ago, when she was on SEX in the CITy and the GAP commercial girl, she was on top of the world. The IT girl. I don't see what the rest of the world see in her...

Alyn Brodsky

Tell me, clinically speaking--is that horror a midget or a dwarf?

Carl

She reminds me of Stephie Graff, both of them have Collie's nose.

CL TX

Does it make you feel better always bashing people? That's all I ever reading is people posting ugly things about actors/actresses.

I would hate to think that every time I left my home or any blunder I made there will always be someone there with a camera ready to take a picture.

I know, stars knew what they were getting into - yada yada...but I think they deserve some time of privacy.

pam

Hey # 2,4,6&7-I would LOVE to see what you guys look like.

jennifer

EXACTLY #9 -- probably 300 lb. pimply wimps.

Alyn Brodsky

I think it is horrible the way you detractors of this beautiful, gifted actress disparage her. Shame on you all! Especially YOU, The Maven. As an actress, I would put her in a class with the legendary Sarah Bernhardt, Eleanora Duse, Catherine Cornell, and Helen Hayes. As for her looks, her beauty eclipses that of even the Venus de Milo. And my husand Louie agrees with me wholeheartedly!

Must rush off now: the attendants here at the Atlantic City Sanitorium for the Clinically Insane have just come in to take us to lunch. Incidentally, we are NOT insane. We are a classical piano team, and we are given free room and board in return for entertaining the inmates with our glorious virtuosity. Louie has been compared to the immortal Vladimir Horowitz. And I am a pupil--and first cousin--of the great Arturo Rubenstein. We both can really what the s*it out of a piano when we get going. Now remember: NO MORE NASTY REMARKS ABOUT OUR FAVORITE ACTRESS!!!!

Alyn Brodsky

Hey, @12, Adah--Who are YOU kidding? You're not there in the loony bin to play the piano, you're there because you're a loon. Probably your husband too. How do you two play the piano? With your kneecaps, I'll bet. You're the kind of crazies who would like that Sarah Jssica Whatever. No one in their right mind could have any use for her. Now go get your diapers changed and relax. Sarah doesn't give a rat's ass about you two, so why should you idiots give a rat's ass about her?

Alyn Brodsky

Mr. Maven, eat my shit! (And Louie's too!)

Linda

I love Sarah....how would you like to be followed by a camara wherever you went? It is not right!

yolanda