The Bitch is Back

9/8/2006 7:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flavor Flav's most notorious bad girl is back and stirring the pot once again. Season one runner-up "New York" will be visiting Flav's "phat crib" once again to "get rid of the bitches who don't deserve to be here."

New York will help Flavor Flav weed through the women vying for his attention and affection on VH1's "Flavor of Love" and she's taking no prisoners.

Spewing out venomous comments like "You look like a fairy princess ... that resides over the pits of hell" and "You guys are pathetic," New York won't be winning any Miss Congeniality awards anytime soon. Of course, this is the woman who beat the hell out of another contestant after getting spat on in the face, so what do you expect?

New York will also be presiding over the elimination for the new episode of "Flavor of Love," which airs Sunday night at 10PM on VH1.

stoopit

This girl is just trash. No self respecting woman would act like her.

coco puff

I think all the girls should spit into a bucket and dump it on New York's head!

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

NEW YORK IS SO COOL I WOULD BE ACTING LIKE HER IF I WAS ON THERE TO!!
I HOPE NEW YORK WINS!
SHE SHOULD HAVE WON LAST SEASON BUT THAT 1 HOE HOOPZ DID!

Kimmy

This person is obviously mentally ill.

Flav and the producers should think long and hard about involving her in future shows - she may make "good tv", but someone who is so obviouslt unwell will probably ending up to be more trouble than they're worth.

If not downright dangerous.

Alyn Brodsky

She's either a closet dyke or a transexual whose wienie isn't working. Send her back where she came from--under a rock. What a piece of crap!

Alex

I can not WAIT! these are the moments that make GREAT reality television...these bitches are gonna rumble!

Jinxy Cat

************
Could you speak English please?

the wise old owl

This show is so ENTERTAINING. It's such a farse, but it's very funny. These girls will do anything for their PAY CHECK. I just don't know how they can KISS fLAV. Now that's what a I call a good ACTRESS.
whAT A LAUGH I have when do get a chance to see it. That's what it's all about.

duh...totally !

Flavor of Love is definately a guilty pleasure of mine !

mindless entertainment...can't wait for that episode !

FLAVA FLAVVVVVVV !!!!

LIDA

When you are as ugly as her you have nothing else left to do rather then be a BITCHY BITCH. In real life you actually run into bitches like her and although it;s quite difficult to handle your emotions and not get into physical fight with them it's better to swallow your pride (even if you are right and she is wrong) and step back , because bitches like her are simply dangerous.

;)

I don't know why she's acting like she's the shit . . . Flav didn't pick her!!!

Lahla

LMAO NY IS IN DA HOUSE I CANT WAIT TO C WAT HAPPENDS NEXT

Alix

Who the fuck are these people and where the fuck do they come from; including that asshole wearing "Big Ben"!

wwefan

new york is a fake ass bicth and just wants flavs money

Clearlee

I don't know how I got hooked on this show,it's almost embarrassing to admit that I watch it. New York drove me nuts because she reminded me of the fake a$$ woman that a friend of mine married. She was so easy to hate and I was so happy that she didn't win. This show is ridiculous because most of these women are less than half his age and they are fighting for him when he is so butt ugly and a has been-yet I can't miss an episode. It should be interesting with her back on the show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments