Brad's Jab at Mel Gibson

9/11/2006 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt in Toronto: Click to watchWhile in Toronto promoting his new film, Brad Pitt referenced Mel Gibson's recent DUI arrest as cameras snapped his photo. After cracking a funny face, the actor joked, "That's the picture that's going to end up when I have a breakdown or something ... when I get arrested for a DUI late at night, make racial slurs or something."

Pitt also talked candidly about his children with Angelina Jolie, worrying about them seeing his past films. "Oh my God, what did I do? What are they gonna see? Films from the past, I start making that list and ah, but it definitely colors what I'll approach in the future, I'll try to be a little bit more mature about my decisions."

While Maddox, Zahara and baby Shiloh probably won't be seeing Pitt's "Seven" or "Interview with the Vampire" anytime soon, it's Angie's repertoire he should be worried about -- "Original Sin" and "Gia," anyone?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kathleen

Grow up, Brad and crawl out from Angelina's apron strings!

Not a Britney Fan

I would think Brad would much rather have his kids see his movies then find out the way he and momma Angie came to be.

Amanda

It appears he lost a great sense of self.. His identity now appears to be that of Angelinas..
Hmmm.. Individuality anyone? Brad is a total dork. Period. End of story.

shar

leave him alone, i don't see him being childish and blogging stupid remarks to you kathleen!!!

stoopit

Brad, get over yourself. You pretend to be high and mighty trying to save the world, and not marry until everyone is equal, and then you resort to acting like a 2 year old. Go away.

kathleen

Actually, Sharon, YES I DO SEE BRAD ACTING VERY CHILDISH. How much more does Mel have to pay/apologize. Brad mocking Mel is incredibly INSULTING. Brad is just a follower==Angie, you want to save the planet? Alright, I will, too! etc. etc. Sharon, do YOURSELF a favor and grow up!

shar

if i need to grow up, why are respoding to me, child!!!

Kristen

Brad shouldn't worry at all about his "scary" movies....babies are going to see mom looking like a naked crack whore in Gia. Angelina is a wierdo, poor kids. As for Brad I used to have such a respect for the way he carried himself, lately all I see in him is Angelina. Maybe before he was just acting the way he did because thats how Jenn acted, who knows.

sam

What a great daddy. He's willing to admit he needs to be "bit more mature about my decisions". Having kids certainly does change us all. I think he was just joking about Mel's Photo, come’ on you guys. I'm sure Mel’s not sitting at his home or office thinking about how Brad did him wrong with this statement. Geeze.

j

you guys on here love to judge people. Self righteous American trash.

sandy wood

Come on Brad, you are not that great. Looks,ok, talent, so so, All you have lately are the kids and Angelena. I think he's gone down hill and Angie appears to run the show. Grow up Brad and be a man.

OJ

Heaven forbid that Brad and Angelina feel the need to think of other people's pain in this world. I guess you would feel better if they were just out getting drunk and partying every night. I applaud their conviction to helping others, especially those that most of the world have tried to forget.

Kelly Schuler

Brad and Angelina, you are such kind people. I'm a gay woman that lives in Dallas and would love to adopt however they will not let me. Because I am gay. You guys make me smile everytime I see you and the kids. If I had a wish outside me being able to adopt it would be to meet both of you and your most beautiful children. I hope you are together forever.

Amanda

Hey J.. as for all of us judging.. I do believe your comment of labeling us all as "Self righteous American trash" qualifies you as judgemental.

sam

Watch yourself OJ. You’re being rational, and this site is for dung slingers. I couldn’t agree with you more. These two are actually decent human beings in a sea of celebrity idiots, but because they have narrow little minds they can see the bigger picture. Changing partners in life is fundamental to human behavior but none of these yahoos can wrap their half brains around that fact. I wish Brad and Angie all the luck in the world.,

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments