Everyone Loves Brooke

9/13/2006 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hot mom Brooke Shields knows how to work a crowd, even if that crowd is filled with paparazzi.

The MILF was recently spotted walking into Barneys and obliged the the awaiting photogs with a smile and a wave, much to their delight.

When Brooke asks the photogs "Who's inside?", as she leaves, they answer "You!" which makes Brooke laugh.

Oh Brooke, how you toy with our hearts.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

whore

Eli

Shes beutiful, so go hate on someone else

kathleen

I don't LOVE Brooke...She is COMPLETELY overrated as an actress=She OVERacts.

Michael

She is always classy, funny and beautiful...and she doesn't ever seem to believe her own hype. It's nice to see a real star on TMZ.

Kelly

I still can't get over her picking her nose the other day and they caught it on camera. How humiliating!!!

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Man she should come off those drugs..

I mean she's got kids an all now.. Drugs are no way to escape.
Its just said to see a Mother using drugs,

and she is so adiment about staying on them.
I hope she gets help; at least for the kids for godsake...

rachel

ok -Bi- Pedal Man Child- you have officially confused me......what drugs are you refering too?????? i had no idea she was on drugs, except anti-depressants after her FIRST daughter, which she said she no longer uses!!!!

Awesomeness

Aw! She's TOO CUTE! She sounds adorable and self-depricating. A lot of the younger stars could take a cue from her!

Charlie Black

Do you know what MILF stands for? I think it's disgraceful that you use it to describe someone on a site like yours. Shame on you.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Dude,
this chic is whacked out of her gord on freakin Pharm drugs.

I bet she is Stoned to the Bone.. I like xanax as much as the next junkie, but damn lady you got kids en junk..

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Hey #10 In this Case

M=Man
I= I
L= Like
F= Farmasutical drugs...

TMZ was one again stating the FACTS..

Linda

She's not my favorite....but I like her way more then Tom Cruise...he just apologised to her because he knew nobody liked him anymore after what he said... he sucks!

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

What a Drug Addict.. Hey people tried to tell her, but (OHH No)
She was to good fer that, well we will see who is diggin through
the dumpster behind the Dr. office, lookin for old Scripts, for
her fix.

It is always such a travisty to see a "young" mother like this get mixed
up with Drugs, and who is not willing to get help.. Just plain Sad....

(HUGS NOT DRUGS)