Idol Reject Busted by Police

9/14/2006 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Clark
TMZ has learned "American Idol" Season Two finalist Corey Clark has been arrested in Yuma, Arizona. According to police, Corey Delaney Clark, 26, was arrested on July 23 for violating a court order and trespassing at his father-in-law's residence. The court order was issued as a result of a previous domestic violence incident. Yuma County Sheriff's brought Clark to jail, where he spent 24 hours in the slammer before being released on bond.

TMZ spoke with Capt. Eben Bratcher of the Yuma Sheriff's Department who confirmed, "Mr. Clark was charged with two misdemeanors, one for criminal trespassing and the other for violating a court order. Mr. Clark missed his court hearing and a warrant for his arrest could be coming"

According to published reports, Justice of the Peace Pro Tem Yolanda Torok said prosecutors had filed charges of interfering with a judicial proceeding. "This will be sent back to the county attorney's office for a warrant to be issued for his appearance," Torok said during the brief hearing.

coco puff

Who the hell is this guy? He looks so happy to have someone, anyone, take his picture. I bet he wasn't smiling after being in the slammer for a day. He probably cried like a little bitch!

Nikke

This freak is married??

blah blah blah

That doesn't surprise me ONE BIT!

After all, look what he put Paula Abdul through

alissa

is this guy smiling for this photo at the police station?lol. i wouldnt be smiling if i got arrested lol..

alissa

tmz. do you guys get paid every time we curious people click on your news links?
lol. why else would you guys be putting this stuff out? im an ass for even commenting on this one lol. hey curiousity killed the cat:o)

dolly schmolly

sucks he's such a dumass, he's kinda cute

alissa

not me lol.. id be crying for my mommy. lol

the wife

Maybe he's happy cause he knows he'll get some publicity for the incident. That must be why he's smiling like a dumbass...

I Am The Real Bella

Of course he's smiling. He's hoping that he'll get another 15 minutes of fame.

alissa

lol if the media stays on this story with this guy. then the media is bored lol its not like they are going to run short on a zillion other news stories. hey quick tmz, look theres a squirrel running up my oak tree trying to get at my bird food lol.
duhh

The Truth

Who?

Corey - idol reject

(Smile, this is gonna be on TMZ.com and people are gonna look at my pictures, and read about me! yeah, about time..............)

Isabel

LMAO, nice smile. Dummy

kathryn

I think it's kind of funny, kind of like the Tom Delay mugshot.

sean

damn that is one ugly mofu!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments