Jessica's Close Encounter -- With Herself

9/14/2006 11:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson can't seem to escape the headlines these days, no matter where she goes. Wednesday, Simpson came face to face with herself at her local Ralph's grocery store. She was greeted by an issue US Weekly magazine featuring a huge picture of the singer on the cover and the word "Dumped!" slapped across the front.

The paparazzi magnate found time to stop and flip through another magazine on the rack before buying over five dozen roses, diet Dr. Pepper, Splenda and Rye Krisps.

Even though the sexy blonde is constantly being hounded by ever-present photographers, she didn't hold a grudge after Tuesday's booing session. In fact, she even stopped, smiled and posed for the cameras as she left the store.

mlc31

where's papa joe? probably at home sniffing her underwear.

vozbelle

How sad, roses for yourself

Eli

Jessica doesnt seem like a bad person, I think shes just a litlle confused.

( CHICKEN OR TUNA)?

Nick

enough of this puffy injection filled tramp, pleeeease...

kathryn

oooh, #1 you grossed me out!....Although prob not far from the truth........

tiffany

her face looks awful. too much foundation and the coloring of her lipstick is too pink. that must suck to cross yurself on a gossip page like that.

Tyler

See these stars swear up and down how they hate all those mags and how they hate to have their pictures taken but here we go catching one of them just lovin' looking at herself. And I wouldn't mind having sometime alone with Jess to show her what it feels like to be loved the right way for all the right reasons. . . Now, if I only could get rid of her real boyfriend. . .Papa Joe. .

Tim

My Thought on all of this is..When your in Show buisness, acting, singing, whatever..You should be loyal to that, and try to just have fun, a little dating but nothing serious..they always seem to hook up with another famous person, who is trying to keep their career going, one goes one way he other goes another..That does not make for a Happy Marriage. Plus all the distractions of being wanted by everyone..Jessica is Gorgeous..Share yourself with your Fans, and forget the Boy Toys....You have a long life ahead of you......

kay

argh! i'm so sick of her. I don't like her at all.

Rachel

Does someone smell tuna? Nope, can't be. It's CHIKEN you dum peeple, I am famis and my daddy an me we have a reel good relatshunship. He still gives me a bath at night and spanks me. Soree nik i keep it in the familee but I'll take all ur munny k thanks.

What a dumb bitch. Enough of this cI_Im dumpster!

Krissy

That looks like Ashley to me.

Erin

Holy duck lips!!!

Rachel

LMFAO Erin!...Quack! Quack quack quack quack quack! No wonder why she's giving Nick so much poo...
Ok ok, that wasn't funny...but admit it..you laughed...even if it were only for a second, you laughed.

SICK IGNORANCE

I get so sick of her pushing out her mouth. In every picture you see her pushing out those lips. STOP JESSICA IT LOOKS DUMB..............STOP!!

alexis

JESSICA IS BEAUTIFUL, EVEN WEARING A BASEBALL HAT! SHE IS ALL THAT!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments