Kate Walks on Water

9/14/2006 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson is going to milk the sun and sand for all they're worth. She was once again caught out in the water, flaunting her phenomenal body and appearing to be on the lookout for something (or someone?).

While other starlets are getting their brown on through fake bake salons, this girl is doing it the old fashioned way. Hopefully she's been wearing lots of sunblock! We wouldn't want any sun spots on that beautiful skin

i don't know

you go girl....!

Diva

She looks sexy! Who needs fake boobs? She is natural!

howard wilcox

A very beautiful creature. I sleep with one just as beautiful every night. Or at least my wife does the same thing for my eyes as looking at this photo.
One is once and other every morning and evening. Enjoying beauty is a large portion of lifes pleasure. hw

glen frohman

to #10--if u hover over the pic with your mouse.. u will see that it was taken in hawaii. but what is the difference where it was taken??
to all the other t*t comments.. yes she is flat.. which is ugly. women need t*ts. big ones. if u dont have em ur ugly. natural is fine. fake is ok if u need to go that way. but if u dont have em.. get em. men like em. thats why they are there. to turn men on. kate does have a hot bod but she surely needs some t*ts. that would definitely help.

Kevin

HOLY SH*T

ace ventura

What's all the fuss. I give her body a six. A seven at least needs nice small t*ts. Screwing a real skinney women is like f**king a pile of coat hangers. No fun.

Blaine is #1

Don't wrap that up, I'll eat it here...

Robert Daniely

I wish i had that body.

Circus Tim

Face it , Just like he mom at that age, she is almost perfect. There is only one thing I would change about her, Her address (OK , i'm willing to change mine!)

j

Click on the picture to find out where it was taken.

Brianne

KATE'S BODY IS A RESULT OF TANNING PEOPLE!!! I'M LIGHT TAN , BUT EVEN MY BODY LOOKS MARVELOUS AFTER EVEN MORE OF A TAN. I AM TELLING, A REAL SUN TAN MAKES A WHOLE HELL ALOT OF DIFFERENCE. SO GAY GUYS, GET OUT OF THE STRAIGHT MODE, SSSSWEETHEARTSSSS!

Brianne

people, plaease stop with the t*ts. Just like women love large penises, men love big t*ts. Not sagging penises. Not sagging breasts. Butt Kate's bod is vey nice. With a tan of course. It's remarkable. Even though she's got no t*ts, I must say I admire her bod. It is a real woman's bod. It is. Not every woman has t*ts. I have humungous t*ts but my mom's got small ones and she's got a sexier body than mine. You could bounce a quarter off my mom's butt! i'm serious. I'm so jealous of my mom. Damn, you Dad! (Just kidding.. Love my pappa, even though he gave me a flat ass. Atleast his mom gave me big t*ts.)

RUSS CARPENTER

Kate is a juicy piece of meat !

R O C K Y

I think that she has just the right dimensions to satisfy any man. If you have it.....flaunt it!

Ken

She has a great body, nothing at all fake. I prefer someone natural like her any day. Even though #7 says her chest is flat as a board, I much prefer a girl flat as a board , than totally fake and plastic. She is a natural beauty.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments